Chapter 3: Your Name.

After Chemistry class Ms.Newman handed out another work sheet and dismissed the class. I thought Angel would scurry from the class when it was dismissed but instead she walked slowly up to Ms.Newman and they began to hold a conversation.

Angel looked frustrated. I could hear bits and pieces of their conversation as I tried to repack my book, pencils and pen in my bag as slowly as possible.Angel was saying she could manage on her own and that she didnt need help but for some reason Ms. Newman refused to give in saying her Dad insisted. I guess Ms.Newman was stubborn as hell but she had to be, as a teacher at Rosedale because these kids could be really argumentative.

The chemistry lab had long since emptied out, persons eager to go for lunch. Just when I thought I couldn't repack my pen any more into my bag and was about to leave to wait on Angel outside because I wasn't leaving her out of my site Ms.Newman called me to the front where she was talking with Angel.

Putting my bag over my shoulder I walked up to her slowly not wanting to seem too eager.

" Hunter, how would you like that brilliant recommendation you asked for written or typed?" Ms.Newman asked grinning for some reason .

"Typed will do" I spoke up playing along not looking at Angel, even though I could feel her eyes burning a hole in my forehead with her angry glare. The Angel has got claws .

"My little kitten." I thought.

"Lovely, Ms.Newman said continuing in her good mood. Hunter I am asking a huge favour on behalf of our principal also. If you accept it will definitely be a plus for your Med school application . Our new student here, she is kinda way behind as you know and since you both are doing almost all the same subjects . Plus you are our top student, would you mind mentoring her, making sure she gets settled and don't fall any further behind?"

I rolled my eyes internally, a long heleva speech just to ask if I could mentor Angel, a simple yes or no question would do. Not that no was an option.

This is the perfect opportunity to be with her almost 24/7 without seeming too stalkerish.

I forced a thoughtful look on my face not wanting to seem too eager lazily placing my hands in my front jeans pocket.

"Ms.Newman I-"

"Come on Hunter, please say yes, her dad is also principal so he would owe you a huge favour." Ms.Newman implored her face now anxious, eyes pleading.

"Okay , I'll see what I can do."

"Meaning you agree?"

"Yes" I confirmed trying to force a smile of pleasure off my face.

"Good, Ms.Newman said handing both Angel and I a sheet of paper. At the end of each mentoring session you will write what you discussed here, the date here and your individual comments about the sessions here. she explained pointing out the different columns. Turn it in to me when its completed."

She looked at both Angel and I to make sure we understood.

Angel looked like she wanted to protest but I finally looked at her and gave her a look that said "Just agree darn it."

She pouted her lips like a child before nodding to Ms.Newman her face still set in displeasure .

"Alright kids, I won't keep you, why don't you run along, its lunch time."

With that said she turned from us and went about packing up her papers on the desk.

Turning my back to Angel I walked briskly from the lab knowing she will follow, eager to get her alone. When the door slammed I grabbed her hand gently in mine and pulled her to the side pushing her against the wall of the chemistry lab.

Wrapping my hand around her waist I pulled her against. Her body felt so petite and pliant. I placed my knee between her legs using my other hand to hold her by her pony tail pulling her head back.

"What are-" she began to protest but I brushed my lips against hers silencing her.

"What's your name?" I demanded roughly pulling her ponytail gently in emphasis when she didn't answer immediately .

"Lucy" she whimpered swallowing nervously intimidated by me.
"Lucy Harris" she rushed out breathily, squirming on my knee which was between her legs holding her slightly off the ground, trying to break out of my hold.

"Hmmmh" I mumbled rubbing my nose up her neck and behind her ears.

"My Lucy " I mumbled aggressively pulling her closer to me inhaling her mouthwatering apple scent as she trembled in fear and confusion.

"Don't worry Lucy, I said staring down into her captivating green eyes filled with fear and a spark of lust.

You are mine and I will take care of you." I mumbled cupping her petite face in my hand kissing her brow.

****************

Lucy's POV next?

Please: Vote +comment +follow if you like this story. Thanks :)