Ink

"Please can you make it!" You asked Lydia as she frowned at you and your demanding sketch pad.

"Scott will kill me if this is a tattoo design." She sighed and you looked away from her, pouting slightly and she gave in. "You know you're the second person to ask me for a design."

"Oh, yeah who was the other person?" You asked as she followed your design ideas.

"It's a surprise." She hummed and you frowned at her, thinking her for the design as you hopped off her sofa and grabbed the sketch pad.

"If Scott asks I'm... reading books somewhere." You called as you hurtled to the bus stop just as the bus pulled up.

"Isaac!" You giggled when someone hopped into your room and your boyfriend shuffled over to your bed.

"Careful Scott will hear us." He murmured and kissed you as he snuggled into your side.

"You wanna play a video game or... watch a movie, Mom's working late so we won't be eating till nine, we have enough time to chill out." You told him and he shrugged.

"Can't I just cuddle you?" He grinned when you nodded and let him pull you into a hung, until he touched the sore patch of your new tattoo. "What's wrong?" he asked franticly and the voices downstairs fell silent.

"I um... look." You muttered and pulled your top up to show the ornate dreamcatcher tattoo that spread across your ribcage. "I... you said you liked... I um." You stuttered as he stroked around the tender skin before carefully taking away the pain.

"I have to be honest I got one to, Lydia designed it for me." He tugged off his shirt and turned around so you could see a fiery full moon sat proudly on his back.

"Hey what the hell, Isaac!" Scott yelled as he burst into your room. "You have a tattoo?" He yelled the last part at you and Isaac stepped between the two of you.

"Scott don't get mad at her." Isaac growled.

"Isaac... is this why you come home smelling like the McCall pack, you're with her?" Derek snapped, making you both jump when he darkened your doorway.

"How do you know he didn't come looking here for you?" You huffed and Derek rolled his eyes.

"I can tell the difference between a passing scent and a sexual one." Derek growled and Scott lost it, diving for Isaac which caused Derek to attack him in defence of his beta.

"ENOUGH!" You yelled and they all looked at you. "I am dating Isaac, we've never... you know... so clearly your nose is of sourwolf, and you yeah I got a tattoo, so did you and if you tell Mom I'll tell her all your secrets and I'm besties with Lydia which means I have leverage over Stiles and he knows all your secrets." When you were done all three werewolves edged away from you, your chest was heaving and anger burned the air.

"Babe... you want to calm a little?" Isaac asked as you glared at Scott and Derek.

"We can go and leave you two." Derek offered, not sure what he'd do if you decided to unleash the fury behind the crazy eyes.

"I won't say anything... but you have to leave your door open ok?" Scott mumbled and you nodded, shoving him out of your room.

"You have until midnight before I drag you home." Derek barked at Isaac who saluted his alpha.

"So, movie and take out?" Isaac offered as you grinned at him.

You nodded and yelled at Scott that you didn't want dinner because you were eating with Isaac. Half an hour later you were snuggled up together watching a movie, his hand stroking over your tattoo every now and then.

"Did you know you're my anchor?" Isaac mumbled through a yawn.

"Really?" he grinned when your voice had a happy lull to it.

"Yeah, of course you are I'm in love with you." He mumbled and bent down to kiss you.

"Isaac, it's late would you like a lift home?" Mellissa asked from the doorway you both pulled away.

"Mom!" You yelped.

"It's to what it looked like... unless it is... I'm not sure." Isaac spluttered and she chuckled.

"It looks like you've been secretly dating my daughter for a while and the two of you finally told Scott... how'd your tattoo go?" She asked and you gawked at her.

"You knew everything... did Scott tell you?" You asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm your mother and I know everything, now if I give Isaac a lift home and he doesn't sneak back through your window I'll pay for you to go on a date." She offered and you smiled as Isaac kissed you sweetly before bounding into Scott's room to say goodbye.

"Thanks' Mom, I like Isaac a lot." You mumbled and she smiled.

"I know you do, but you should have asked about the tattoo and having Isaac hang out." She said softly as he hurried back to say goodbye to you again.

"I'm sorry Mrs McCall... I'll use the front door from now on." He mumbled and she ruffled his hair as he engulfed you in a tight hug.