A New Isaac

"You'll do fine." You whispered to Isaac who was fiddling with his fingers.

"But they're better than me what if I don't make the team or... what if the try-outs run late!" Isaac mumbled as he watched the busy corridor.

"You'll be fine, and I'll even come and watch." You smiled when he flashed a quick smile as he ducked his head.

You lent up on your tiptoes to wrap him in a hug, his arms sliding round his waist as you kissed his cheek, slowly pulling away when you felt him tense.

"I just know you'll be great." You smiled and gently kissed the bruise below his eye followed by a sweet peck on his lips.

"Thank you." He whispered, making you giggle.

"You don't have to say thank you every time I kiss you." You smiled and kissed his cheek which made him blush and stutter.

"But I love you and I'm thankful that you love me to." He blushed again, this time hurrying away as you ran after him, eventually grabbing his hand to stop him.

"I love you to." You told him and he broke out into a huge grin.

"I have to go or I'll be late but... can I kiss you?" he asked and you nodded, the chaste kiss was long but sweet.

"Can I help you?" Isaac snapped as he came to stand next to you and your lab partner.

"No I was just leaving." He stuttered and scurried away making you glower at Isaac.

"Why, what was that for?" You sighed.

"I didn't like the way he was looking at you, besides, I haven't seen you all day." He shrugged, kissing you as he pulled away with a smirk.

"So, you didn't have to get rid of him we were talking about my class." You rolled your eyes at him when he shrugged and pulled you into him.

"Coming to my game tonight?" He asked and you shrugged, letting him kiss you.

He deepened the kiss his hands sliding up your back to tangle in your hair as his tongue darted across your lips until he nipped at your bottom lip, causing you to gasp.

"I have to get to class." You told him and he made a loud groaning noise.

"Fine I guess I'll come to." Isaac sighed as he threw his arm around your shoulders, waking with you to the class.

It took him less than five minutes to get the both of you detention which was why you ended up spending your lunch break cleaning a cupboard.

"You know some of us enjoy our lunch breaks." You snapped and Isaac chuckled.

"Yeah well I have a game so we couldn't have detention later." He threw a smirk your way when you stayed silent.

"You are unbelievable." You sighed.

"Oh, come on it was funny." Isaac chuckled. "Babe come on."

He slowly made his way over to you, leaning down to kiss you gently. Despite trying to stay mad at him he managed to make you smile.

"I love you." He whispered and you kissed him, pulling away as he took in a deep breath.

"You know you don't have to say thank you." you giggled as he opened his eyes with a grin.

"I'll always say it though." He whispered and kissed you again.