Wrapping season - December 2021

Isaac let himself in when you didn't knock. He slid the chain on the door when he realised that you were home and had left the door unlocked.

Something that he'd mentioned to you before, a few days after a creature had broken into your house in the middle of the night and dragged you out of your bed. But you had been running in and out to fetch all of the gifts from your shopping trip that morning so you hadn't gone to lock it yet.

"(Y/N)?" Isaac called. He found you laying face down on the floor, wrapping paper everywhere and a pair of scissors somehow stuck in the tree. "So what's happening here?"

"I'm not doing christmas." You answered, your answer muffled due to the fact that your face was squished into your plush carpet.

"Why not?" Isaac asked as he stepped into the living room and started to tidy up a little.

"Because wrapping is impossible and I can't do it." You grumbled as you slowly sat up.

"I can help you." Isaac asrued you as he gathered the supplies and set everything neatly on the coffee table which was in the middle of the room, next to your pile of presents. "I am a black belt in gift wrapping."

He spotted a pile of gift tags and handed them to you with a pen and patted the seat next to him. You took up writing out cards and gift tags while Isaac perfectly wrapped each gift and set it into a new pile down next to the coffee table.