Scent

Your scent was off and Isaac had no idea why, but the new smell was making him jealous. He tried to place the scent for days, he knew it, he'd smelt it before but he just couldn't figure out where.

"Hey Isaac what's up." You hummed as he met you at his locker.

"Nothing much, did you get a new perfume?" He asked as you frowned at him.

"No... why are you planning on changing yours?" You teased as he waited for you to grab your P.E bag and followed you to the changing rooms.

"Seriously (Y/N), you smell different and I don't like it." He huffed and you rolled your eyes.

"Well I wasn't that keen on your huge grumpy Alpha but I got used to him!" You squeaked and dove into the girls changing rooms so he couldn't ask you anything else.

Isaac stopped to let you catch up as he tied his lace, cocking his head when the scent hit him, but this time it wasn't coming from you, in fact it smelt like you'd recently rubbed up against whatever it was.

"Tired already Lahey?" Aiden joked as he passed him and Isaac's eyes widened.

"(Y/N)!" you were jerked to a stop by Isaac grabbing your arm and spinning you to face him.

"Yes, what is it, you sound like whatever it is, is super important!" You babbled and he growled, making you jump a little.

"An alpha twin, really... of all the werewolves you could have picked.

"Isaac..." You started but he was too deep in his rant to notice you.

"No wonder she picked me, you just go on, forever don't you?" Aiden teased as he hopped down off a ledge and joined the two of you.

"You know what, you can just stay with him, I don't care." Isaac snapped and started stomping off.

"Isaac wait!" You yelled but he'd already left you alone.

"Seeing as we're not doing anything we could go hook up over that way, it's out of sight from the track." Aiden offered and you rolled your eyes.

"What'd you do, he hasn't figured it out for ages?" You snapped and Aiden reluctantly pulled your scarf from under his jacket.

"He probably thought I'd been marked by you... you know like a bear rubbing against a tree." He pointed out and you snatched the scarf back.

"This is just hooking up, nothing more so don't you go picking on my friends." You snapped and stalked towards the school in hopes of finding Isaac before something made him lose it.