Jealousy

Jackson smirked as you sighed and dropped you books onto the Hale's counter top, you'd planned to study with Boyd but he phoned at the last minute and told you he was going somewhere with Erica. Isaac was at an away game so he wouldn't be back until later, which left you sat alone at the Hale house waiting for him as you tried to pay attention to the words that had started jumbling and making your eyes ache.

"Do you need any help?" Jackson asked.

"Jackson hey... sorry you made me jump, how come you're not at the game?" You asked as you recovered from the boy seeming to suddenly appear.

"Derek's had me pulled until I can get the whole wolf thing under control." He grinned sheepishly.

"Well if you have nothing better to do then I could use the help." You admitted and Jackson took a seat next to you, telling himself repeatedly to stay in control.

As soon as Isaac walked into the house he could smell you scent mixed with Jackson's stink of lust. He found you in the kitchen, Jackson's arm draped over the back of your breakfast bar stool and your heads ducked low together.

"What the hell Isaac!" Jackson yelped when he was suddenly yanked backwards, having been to wrapped up in talking to you to notice your boyfriend.

"Nothing, I just don't like you being all over my girlfriend." Isaac hummed.

"Isaac stop being mean." You mumbled without looking away from your work.

"Yes babe." He hummed, tilting his head and smirking. "You like her don't you?"

"Shut up Lahey." Jackson huffed and tried to shake his grip on him.

"Hey babe Jackson likes you, really like you." Isaac hummed.

"I like him to, he's not so bad when he's nice." You hummed still not giving them your attention.

Your head jerked up when an irritated growl followed by a thud told you Isaac had thrown Jackson through the kitchen and into the living room. When you ignored the smug Werewolf and hurried to help Jackson up he growled.

"Isaac that was totally uncalled for he's been helping me study while Boyd was too busy, you need to learn to control yourself... what is that had been Stiles you could have really hurt him." You sighed and grabbed you bags, leaving Isaac confused and Jackson chuckling at his den mate.

"Hey are you still mad at me?" Isaac asked as he climbed through your open window.

"I'm not mad." You huffed.

"Really because it seemed like you were really annoyed." He shrugged and dropped to sit on the edge of you bed. "You still need some help?"

"No." You sighed.

"The answer to number three is twenty-four." Isaac muttered as he pointed over your shoulder and shuffled a bit closer.

"I said I was fine... Thank you." You mumbled when finished double checking the question he'd pointed out.

He nodded and swallowed nervously when he could still smell your irritation, rubbing the sweat from his palms on his jeans he slid his arms around your waist.

"You got the last four wrong." Isaac muttered and you growled under your breath, throwing your pen down and leaning into Isaac.

"How was your game?" You sighed.

"Good we won like we usually do." Isaac hummed as you relaxed against his chest and let him pull you up your bed.

"You should be nicer to Jackson; he's finding it hard." You mumbled as you grabbed at your laptop and opened Netflix.

"That's why I threw him out the kitchen." He wiggled his eyebrows until you rolled your eyes. "You don't understand how annoying it is when he smells like he wants you."

"You don't need to get jealous of him, I'm your girlfriend." You smiled and turned so you were curled in his arms, the laptop now balanced on his legs. "I love you, now stop acting like a goofy doofy and cuddle me so I don't have to think about my test tomorrow."

"I love you to." He chuckled.