Christmas Prompt ~ 2019

Isaac was disappointed that everyone went off to send the holidays with their families. Melissa had of course offered that he could join the McCall's for christmas which he was grateful for. But it wasn't quite the same as everyone being there.

The day before you head to leave with your parents for the holidays, you gathered all of your favourite decorations, heading to the McCall house, Melissa smiled as she let you in.

"He'll be home in a few minutes, I know it'll cheer him up." She said giving you as a quick hug as she left for work.

Heading up to his room you started to decorate, dotting a few pictures of Isaac and the pack around the room as well as leaving a pile of gifts from each pack member for Isaac. When you heard him coming in and up the stairs you tried to be quiet. You could hear Scott talking ridiculously loud as if he was trying to hide the fact that you were there. When he entered his room you jumped towards him. "Surprise! I'm your Christmas present." You yelled and grinned as he laughed nervously.

"You're my Christmas gift?" He asked and glanced back into the hall where Scott was smiling. As he spoke he saw the decorations and smiled, hugging you quickly as he muttered a thank you.