——————

"I'd rather freeze to death than get on the ice" Kuroo blankly stated, his eyes following your every movement as you glided away on the ice with ease; you even smirked at him at some point when you skated backwards just to annoy him even further.

"The ice is a perfect way to freeze to death, come on! You're missing out on the fun!" a giggle left your lips as you twirled, sighing in bliss as you felt you hair flowing behind you as you went on and enjoyed the feeling of skating across the smooth surface of the ice that sparkled with the help of the lighting.

Kuroo smiles, his hands gripping on the skirting as he continued to watch you have your fun with the people in the rink with you. It looked fun now that he thought about it. It was obvious that it was, just from how your eyes beamed up at him while getting the skates.

His lips pursed into a thin line.

It couldn't hurt to try right? There was a possibility you might laugh at him but if made you smile like you did earlier then it was fine for him. The man took a deep breath, his legs wobbling as he set his foot on the ice, gripping the skirting like his life depended on it, which in fact did, because he was about to sacrifice his calm and collected image for you.

You slid to a stop just a few feet away from Kuroo as you observed his trembling figure, seriously, he looked like a newborn fawn. As hilarious as that sounds, you merely stared as he gave all his effort just to stand on the ice. He was doing good for a beginner, though of course being the more knowledgeable one here, you still had to teach him the basics, you took note as the man tried but failed to skate towards you when he now found himself sitting on the freezing ice.

You shook you head as you moved towards his sulking self, fighting of the grin that threatened to spread on your lips as you held your hands out for him to take. He looks up and gazed at you hands in hesitation.

You roll your eyes, "I'm not letting you go until you can catch up with me"

Kuroo may have faked the entire time you taught him. He couldn't help it, you had smaller and warm hands in contrast to his bigger and colder ones and what's better than having a beautiful girl hold onto you the entire time you spent in the ice skating rink?

——————

"Oh, fuck!" You yell as you held on the rock attached to the wall, your entire body trembling sa you willed yourself to stay conscious. Kuroo had winced at how loud your voice was and the attendees were probably laughing by now. You didn't care what people thought of you at this moment, you only cared if you were going to be alive or not after all of this.

Kuroo had surprised you with rock-climbing as the next activity, saying something about how he missed the feeling of being up high, ("You could've smoked weed, you know" "I don't even smoke" "I don't either") looking down at everyone else that was afraid to try and live their life; and of course you being that one person who never backs down from a challenge agreed and pictured yourself up high, enjoying the glory of completing the trial.

That is until you found yourself meters up high. Your legs promptly turned into jelly when you finally realized how far up you both were. It wasn't as if you were afraid of heights, you were just afraid of falling and cracking your skull open with your innards splattered everywhere.

So yeah, totally not afraid of heights.

"It's okay just don't let go and you'll be fi — HOLY SHIIIIII — " You spoke to soon because now you found yourself swinging towards Kuroo at an alarmingly fast pace and before you could even scream, you smacked your nose against his forehead, both of you yelling in pain to even notice that his arms wrapped around you on reflex, "— it" you groan.