!!!BONUS!!!

A/N: Hey guys! I know the title said !!!BONUS!!! and well, I only put that to gain your attention

A/N: Hey guys! I know the title said !!!BONUS!!! and well, I only put that to gain your attention. FORGIVE MEEEEE DON'T KILL MEEEE! T.T

I know that this is just a FAN FICTION story about Creepypasta, and a few characters here are made up, or my OCs and some are my friends' OCs.

Actually, this is a story that me and my friends made in 7th grade so it's kind of crappy and stuff. Grammatical errors and misspellings are EVERYWHERE. So yeah, i have no idea if those friends of mine still remembers this or even cares about this anymore. But, i still intend to continue this on my own with a few little details i made with them back then. Because, for me... this will be a tiny remembrance of the times me and those people had in that year.

I am planning on making a book 2 and 3 about this series. Yes, i said 2 and 3.

I don't know if you guys are ever really interested in reading these kinds of things or this thing. And i know that, a lot of the creepypasta fans out there, don't care about having a FAN MADE version of their fave pastas.

But though, to those who read this piece of shit that i made, THANK YOU. Really, i appreciate it. Each and every bit of patience you guys had as you read this scrappy piece of work i have.

For those people who have found a way to email me and ask me a thing or two about the book, (Seriously, you guys XD What do you do for a living??!? Nah just kidding! Axxie luvs u all!! ^.^) thank you for asking me those questions and i was very happy answering them XD. LOL, i'm just glad that i get to have amazing fans like you guys. Even if we are still small family ( ;-;)

AXXIE STILL LUVS YOU GUYS! DON'T WORRY! (^_^)
--------------------------------------

And! Make sure to check out the !!!BONUS!!! part of this book...

*insert drum roll*

A SNEAK PEEK TO THE UPCOMING SEQUEL!

Creepypasta - Raxeanne BOOK 2:
CHILDREN oF the LOST

YEPEEE!!

Make sure to proceed to the next part to have a preview of the first two chapters of CHILDREN OF THE LOST! (^.^)
-----------------------------

~Axxie01