~Chapter 15~~Babysitting~

The fact that, BEN revealed himself as the drowned elf in the creepypasta world to my friends

            The fact that, BEN revealed himself as the drowned elf in the creepypasta world to my friends... made me really think it through.

"Does that mean Slender Man is real?" Sedrick asked.

"What about Eyeless Jack?" Jett asked.

"Jeff and Jane the Killer?" Jake asked as well.

"They're all real." I answered.

"Yeah, they all are. She even gets to leave in the Creepypasta Mansion." BEN said.

"YOU DO?!?!??!" They all asked.

I'm not sure if telling them would be a great idea, but, it somehow felt like I would get them in trouble.

The day ended in the real world, but during that course of events... they mustn't tell a soul about what they saw or heard. If they do... they will die... and I don't want that. So they promised they wouldn't.

                      BEN and I walked through the Slender Forest. The moon was at its highest peak, it was the night of the full moon.

"Is it really a good idea?" I asked BEN as I looked up at the night sky.

"What?"

"About, revealing to them that the creepypasta world is real?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. But I only revealed myself in order for them to be afraid." He answered.

"Did you... tell them about what I am?" I asked. He stopped. "BEN?"

"No, I didn't. If I did, they would be afraid of you. And I don't want that. They're the only family you have left right?" He said as he puts on a smile on his face.

"But... you guys are also my family." I said as I looked down. "Without you guys... I would be a stray puppy lost in the street...." He patted my head.

"But you were." He said. "And then, you found home."

He's being so kind all of the sudden... it creeps me out but, I guess this is good.

"I can control my abilities now." I said happily.

"I can tell, way to brag about it earlier when you changed your eyes." He said.

"It was hard, but I still managed."

*Shrriikkk*

"What was that?" BEN asked immediately.

*Shhriiikkk*

There it is again. I looked through our surroundings. I see... shadows... shadows moving fast like the wind traveling through trees.

*Giggles* We heard a little girl's giggle.

"There!" I alerted BEN. And pointed in one of the trees.