~Chapter 5 ~ ~Core Quinro~

It's been a few months since I've lived here in the Creepypasta Mansion

It's been a few months since I've lived here in the Creepypasta Mansion. I still get frighten out by them from time to time. Like this not one-time thing with Sally II, for the past few months I've been studying about their abilities. Sally II can disappear and reappear in certain places around the mansion. She would always scare whenever she appears.

Well I couldn't blame her, she is a ghost after all, it's what she do.

Still, these guys still creep me out.

Whenever I have trainings on certain days, I ended up being washed up that I don't get to have that much energy on school. I really feel like that my grades are coming from high to low.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Who is it?"

"Hey genius dinner's ready!" I hear BEN outside my bedroom door.

"Coming!" I replied

I went down to the dining room; that was 2 floors down my bedroom floor.

"I have to say, this place is really huge." I said to them as I approached the table

"Still not used to living in a huge mansion?" Jane asked as I took my seat beside her

"Yeah...."

"Well you have to, this place has a lot of stairs. So you got to work on you cardio." Jane added

"Oh don't worry, we'll handle that part." Hoodie G. implied

"How're you holding up?" Eyeless asked

"I'm still not used into this whole... being like you guys and being with you guys.... It all just seems so new." I explained

"Really? But for us it seemed like you've wandered this place countless times already." Jeff said

"I agree, it's like you already know this place by the back of your head." Sally II said as she hugs her teddy bear Mr. D., short for Mr. Death.

"Really... but what are we having for tonight?" I asked

"BEN's special creepy-pasta!" Jane excitedly said

"H-huh?"

BEN walked towards the table while holding a huge silver plating. He set on the table and opened it. Once he opened it, a good delicious smell came out that's making all of us wanting to eat already.

"What the...." No way... the pasta he made really is creepy!

The pasta has these small strips of brain! And the meatballs are eyeballs! As well as the sauce, it's blood!

"What?" BEN looked at me "You don't like it already when you haven't even tasted it yet."

"N-no it's not like that... it's just...."