Chapter 12: When in Rome

Previously on Is This Love

"She wouldn't want to go out of the country."

"But she might..."

"But she won't."

Zak rolled his eyes and I glared at him.

"Please, I want you to go. And we can make Nancy go."

"Really?" I ask. "And how so?"

"Trust me. I have a plan." Zak says, he has this evil smile on his face and I honestly done want any part of it.

ooOOoO

Zak finally convinced Nancy to come to Rome with us, I still don't know how he could of done that but whatever he said or did- it worked.

Rome was beautiful. First day we went out to dinner and after that Zak and I walked down the streets of Rome and it was amazing, and romantic. 

"I gotta go." Zak says kissing my cheek.

"Where?" I ask sitting up in bed and rubbing my eyes. 

Zak puts on his shirt and smiles at me. "I have to talk to the owner at Museum of Purgatory." (Thats a random place that I such searched up..)

"Oh, alright." I said, still in dream land if I say so.

"But after we're going to dinner with everyone." He tells me before he opens the bedroom door.

"Mmhmm, Okay." I say laying back down and falling asleep.

*******

When I wake up its around 12 o'clock. I had no idea that I have slept that long but I feel well rested.

I go take a nice hot shower to relax my bones. I do hate taking showers in new places because sometimes I have no idea of how to make it just right like I can at home.

Once I'm done with that I do my makeup and get dresses in just skinny jeans and a new shirt I bought at one of the stores here in Rome, it was my new favorite shirt.

Just two doors down from my hotel room is Nancy so I rush over there quickly to ask if she wants to go to breakfast.

"Knock knock.." I said opening the door to find Nancy watching TV.

"I don't understand any of this.." She says as she flips through the channels.

I laugh at her and shake my head. "Well, we are in Rome so..."

"Don't be a smart ass, dear." She says in the most loveliest way possible and I just laugh at her.

"Want to go get some breakfast?" I ask her and she shoots right up from her seat.

"I've been waiting four hours to get asked that." She says and we leave her hotel room.

At the little restaurant Nancy, Heather, Mindy and I sat outside at one of the cute tables with a large umbrella.

"Rome is so beautiful!" Mindy squeals.

We all agree, "I wish I can stay her forever.." Nancy says.

I look over to her and frown, she seems upset.

"You okay Nancy?" I ask.

"I married my husband in Rome." She says. "And we went her on our anniversary." She has a sad smile on her face.

Heather looks down and frowns.

There grandpa was an amazing man, he loved them so much. He loved everyone equally but he always loved Nancy and Heather more.

"I miss him." Nancy says looking at me. "No matter what Zak does in his life, even if he messes up just know he loves you more then he could ever lover anyone else, okay?"

I stare at her confused but I just nod my head. "Okay.."

******

When the boys came back they meet us up at mines and Zaks hotel room.

"So, when we going to dinner?" Aaron asks Zak.

The boys are sitting around the small couch while us girls are all gathered around the three seat couch.

"Around 7" Zak said looking at his watch. "That's okay with you guys?" He asks us.

Heather and Mindy smirk at him and nod while I just give them a confused look but they just shrug me off.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

Zak smiles at me, "We're going to Foruanto al Pantheon, I know the chef there."

I smile and nod my head. "Sound good." I tell him.

Once we get to the restaurant the sweet smell of classic Italian food fills my nose.

Yummy.

We get this big table almost in the middle of the whole restaurant.

"This place is so cute." I say looking around.

Zak looks at me and smiles. "It's not the only cute thing here."

"Oh, really?" I ask. "What else is cute here?" I ask in a whisper.

"The love of my life, sitting right in front of me." He whispers and I blush like the moron I am.

"Shut up." I say lightly pushing him away.

"I can't... I have an important question to ask you first." He says and I look around the table to see everyone looking at us.

"Uh-" I say looking back at Zak as he gets out his seat. "W-what-"

"Kelly, ever since I first laid my eyes on you I think I was in love..." Zak says getting on one knee. I cover my mouth and my eyes get watery. "...And no matter what, every time I look at you I fall in love all over again." He says pulling out the small black box.

"Z-zak.." I say barley in  a whisper. 

"Kelly, Will you marry me?" He ask opening the box to reveal a beautiful ring.

I can't help the tears that decided to fall down my cheek. "Yes!" I shout, hugging him tightly.

Everyone around us cheers as we kiss.

I guess a lot can happen when in Rome...

-__-__-

The End!