Chapter 9: Night

Previously on Is This Love?

Zak's P.O.V

"Dude, calm down." Aaron said, trying to calm me down he put his arm on my shoulder but I smacked his arm away.

"No!" I shouted and went upstairs in one of the empty rooms. I didn't know why I was this mad but I wasn't feeling like myself, I felt possessed

ooOOoO

Aaron's P.O.V

I watched as Zak just walked up the stairs angrily.

What's with him?

"Hey what's up?" Nick said rushing inside. "I heard some yelling.." He said looking around for Zak.

"Dude, I don't even know." I answered, picking up the camera that Zak smacked over. "I told Zak how it was weird seeing him this upset and then he just snapped at me and walked upstairs." I said and Nick looked confused.

"Bring a camera and follow me." Nick said and I did as he said.

We went upstairs with the camera on and searched for Zak.

"Zak?" Nick called out and we heard a glass breaking. Nick looked back at me and looked panicked, we both ran into the nearest room to see Zak's fist all bloody and cut up.

"Shit." I said putting the camera down and rushing downstairs to get a napkin or anything we had. "Here.." I said to Nick who wrapped it around Zak's hand.

"What happened?" Nick asked and Zak didn't say anything. "Zak?" Nick said snapping his fingers in front of Zak's face.

"It's not Zak." Zak said and I put the camera closer to Zak's face and he looked mad. "Zak's not here anymore."

----

Kelly's P.O.V

I woke up from my little nap by the sound of someone knocking on my bedroom door, I slowly get up and answer it to find two angry friends.

"Hi-" I said but they push me aside and enter my room.

"What's wrong with you?" Heather asks me as she sits down on my bed, she starts to bite her nails so I know she's extremely mad.

"What do you mean?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes.

Mindy grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face her, she looked mad too but mostly disappointed. Great, having Mindy disappointed is the same as having your parents disappointed in you.

"You know what she's talking about, we all do!" Mindy shouted and I flinched at her loudness. Mindy was scary when she was mad. "How can you do that to him? He loved you for the longest time." She said shaking her head.

Oh, the Zak thing.

"Wait-"

"No!" Heather shouts. "You hurt him so much, Aaron told me he has never acted like this after a girl dumped him or anything but he was only sad like this after you left him the first time and now today."

"Woah!" I shouted out and they looked at me. "I had a reason to leave the first time, he cheated on me!" I said feeling hurt. "So don't you try to make me feel bad about leaving him because I had a reason too, and he didn't seem like he cared." I said and they looked at me questionably. "After I left he didn't call, he didn't reach out until couple of days ago when he came back here. Oh, and we wouldn't want to forget his ten other girlfriends he had after me." I shouted and they flinched.

"So don't you dare blame anything on me, and how do you two know I was-"

I was in the middle of asking a serious question when my phone rang. I blew out a breath of frustration and answered.

"What?" I asked with attitude.

"Kelly dear?" I heard Nancy say sweetly through the phone and I instantly felt bad. I just basically yelled at Nancy.

"Sorry Nancy, yes?" I answer back and I heard yelling in the back. "Is everything okay?" I asked, starting to panic. I didn't even listen for a response before getting my keys and rushing to my car. "Nancy?" I called out through the phone but she hasn't answered because I heard her shouting back to whoever was in her house.

"Quiet down in there!" She shouted and then cleared her throat. "Can you come over, we need your help." She said and I hung up and speeded down to Nancy's.

As I walked in I was shocked to see Zak tied up to a chair screaming at Aaron for calling him Zak?

What?

"What's going on?" I asked as I rushed in. When Zak looked up to me my blood went cold.

He looked at me with sadness at first but it all changed when he glared at me and smirked evilly.

"Kelly, so nice to see you again..."

__-__-__