Chapter 8: Possessed

Previously on Is This Love?

"No! He didn't." I said frowning. "He wanted to, but he never did because he thought I saw him as weak and pathetic." I said and Zak seemed to calm down.

"Good." Zak said holding my hand. "Because your mine."

My heart stopped at his words.

I'm his?

ooOOoO

I repeated the two words in my head. Im his.

"Kelly, can I be honest with you?" Zak asked and I nodded my head because words were stuck in my throat. "We were supposed to go to England for our last episode of Ghost Adventures but I was reading an old newspaper about the house here in this town and I remember this was were I met you for the first time." He said, he turned in his seat so he was facing me. "I thought coming here will help me move on from you, you know? I mean we never broke up." Zak said.

"Zak..." I said not wanting to hear him say something bad. I couldn't listen to anything bad anymore.

"Kelly when I saw you that day, when you picked us up I fell in love with you all over again." Zak said and my heart swelled up.

That was so cute!

"And I want to know if you feel the same way before we finish filming tonight." Zak said and I frowned.

Do I feel the same way? Do I still love him after what happened years ago? Will he ever hurt me again the same way he did that night?

"Zak." I said letting his hands go. "I don't think..."

"Don't." Zak said standing up. "I don't want to hear you say you don't want me. I just, I don't think I will handle it good." He said walking to the door.

"Zak, wait." I said walking to the door too,

"Bye Kelly." Zak said leaving me alone in my house.

I laid in bed and just wanted a black hole to suck me up and take me away.

I can't believe Zak just left like that so I wouldn't hurt him?

But how does he think I felt when he hurt me?

I decided not to think anymore and just sleep.

----

Zak's P.O.V

I walked into Nancy's house and everyone looked at me with eager eyes.

"What did she say?" Heather asked once I sat down.

"She didn't have a chance to say anything, I left before she can tell me she didn't love me anymore." I said frowning at the floor. "I feel like an idiot now." I said covering my face with my hands.

"How did you know she was going to turn you down?" Mindy asked me. "What if she was going to tell you that she liked you?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No, you should of seen her face." I said. I thought of how she looked and I wanted to scream, she looked scared and worried. "She was going to say she didn't love me anymore because I was such an idiot before. I left before she can finish saying the words." I said shaking my head in disappointment.

"Dude, there's still other fish in the sea." Aaron said and Nick agreed.

"Yeah but I don't want another stupid fish in the sea I already found my fish but then I lost her." I said and Nancy patted my shoulder softly.

"I'm so sorry dear." She said. She reminded me of my grandmother who passed away.

I sadly forced a smile and got up to go to the haunted house next door, should set up for tonight.

"Hey man." Aaron said walking into the old abandon house, I was setting the cameras up on the x's. I didn't bother looking over to him and I heard him setting up too. "I know I don't understand what you're going through but I don't like seeing you all down and upset, its just weird." He said and I looked over to him.

"I don't know, you're the type to just be chill and cool so seeing you all sad is weird I guess." Aaron said looking over to me and for some strange reason I got mad.

"What?" I said, my voice a different level of deep. "How am I supposed to be this "chill and cool" guy when the girl I love doesn't feel the same way?" I asked and Aaron shrugged his shoulders. "God dammit." I said smacking the camera and it fell on the floor.

"Dude, calm down." Aaron said, trying to calm me down he put his arm on my shoulder but I smacked his arm away.

"No!" I shouted and went upstairs in one of the empty rooms. I didn't know why I was this mad but I wasn't feeling like myself, I felt possessed.

__-__-__

Do you think Zak's possessed?