Chapter 2: Camera Shy

Previously on "Is This Love?"

"Oh my god!" Mindy shouted. and she seriously ran and jumped on Aaron. Poor guy.

"Woah...hello." Aaron said smiling at Mindy as she laid on top of him.

"Why couldn't you greet me like that?" Zak asked me.

My jaw dropped at his stupidity, and Zak was smirking like a moron.

I smacked his hand and he just laughed at me. Now this is going to be a long day...

ooOOooO

"So like I've always had a crush on you." Mindy said to Aaron.

I looked at her like she was god. Who wouldn't be scared saying that in front of their crush?

Mindy, obviously.

Zak, Nick, and Aaron started recording and looking at the house and telling all the viewers the history behind the two story house. Then they pointed the camera at me. And I froze. Still as a statue, not moving, not breathing.

"Kelly?" Nick says looking at me confused. But I wasn't staring at any of them. I looked straight ahead at the huge camera that was in my face.

I am camera shy, and when a camera is pointing at me (on or off) I freeze. Last time when I was on tv was for a school project thing and it was horrible. It was live and no one knew I had a fear to cameras, I didn't even know. But my parents thought it was hilarious and showed it to the whole family...sometimes even strangers.

"I...I'm n-not...well you see...i-it's t...that...what?" I said not knowing the words were even coming out of my mouth.

Zak started laughing because he knew exactly what my problem was. "Okay, take...take i-it off h-her.." Zak said in between little fits of laughter.

Nick moved the camera from my face and he smiled apoplectically at me because he had no idea of my fear.

"You have to try to over come that little fear of yours because you're gonna be a special guest!" Zak said happily and I frowned.

"Wha- no!" I said shaking my head.

"Come on Kelly, we will be in it too!" Heather said finally speaking up since she landed her eyes on Nick. "Please!" She begged and then Mindy joined too.

"I can't get over my fear of cameras." I said, getting pretty annoyed.

"Yes you can, come on I could help." Aaron said telling me to follow.

I slowly walk over to him and he puts the camera in my face and I freeze. He told me some advice and told me to come down and breath, which was hard but it was working.

----

"So tonight it will be Aaron, Nick, and I with some special guest who have known this house and what went on in it five years ago." Zak said speaking into the camera. "Here is Heather and Mindy..." Zak said pointing to the two next to Nick. "And Kelly." He said pointing to his right where I stood.

"Hi." Heather and Mindy said happily.

I felt someone -*cough, cough* Zak- hit my shoulder for me to say something.

"Hello." I awkwardly said, waving in the camera a little.

"Okay now the lockdown begins..." Zak said staring in the camera Nick was holding. "And our lovely Nancy here, will lock us in." He said pointing to Nancy who was blushing.

Is he seriously flirting with a lady who can be his grandmother? Haha, this guy.

After that awkward part we started walking to the kitchen where a man named Henry was stabbed by his wife. He was caught cheating and she felt so much hate and sadness, killing him would only make her happy again.

I heard footsteps and spoke up.

"Is anyone walking?" I asked and Zak told me to 'shh'.

We all stood silently in the kitchen when we heard loud footsteps upstairs. Mindy screamed lightly and grabbed Aaron's arm.

Just then Zak ran up towards the stairs and soon everyone, but me, followed.

"Uh, guys?" I asked looking around but they all ran upstairs and I stood there confused and scared.

It felt like someone was touching my hair and I turned around and moved my arms around hoping to feel someone...but I felt nothing but cold air.

So I did something any brave person would do in this situation.

I ran.

I ran to the door and hit my forehead on the door hinge because I forgot it was locked. I started to panic more so I broke the window next to the door by smashing a picture frame through it. When I knew I could fit through the window without getting cut badly I squeezed through it and ran all the way to grandmas house, which was right next door. As I was running I couldn't stop but repeat 'no,no,no!".

"Kelly!" Nancy said, worry clearly in her voice. "What happened, did you see a ghost?" She asked but I didn't answer.

As rude as it might seem I kept running straight, in the room I would sleep at sometimes, and still kept saying 'no,no,no!". But thankfully Nancy understood and let me go.

I just jumped on the bed and covered myself with so much blankets and just sat there. Under layers and layers of blankets to keep me safe.

No one can bother me now....

"Kell?" I heard a familiar voice shout and I rolled my eyes.

...I spoke too soon.

__-__-__