Chapter 3: Weird Feelings

Previously on "Is This Love?"

-Kelly felt a spirit touch her-

I just jumped on the bed and covered myself with so much blankets and just sat there. Under layers and layers of blankets to keep me safe.

No one can bother me now....

"Kell?" I heard a familiar voice shout and I rolled my eyes.

...I spoke too soon.

ooOOoO

"Kelly, are you okay?" Zak asked as he came up next to me and sat down. "What happened?" He asked trying to take the covers off me but I held them down.

"Nothing." I replied. "Just got creeped a little because you all left..." I said kind of telling the truth.

When I felt the bed go up a little again I felt relieved. He's gone.

I let my grip on the blankets loosen up but regretted it just a second later.

"Dude!" I shouted covering my eyes from the brightness. "What the heck?" I asked Zak who threw the blankets to the side.

"I should ask you that question." Zak said and I looked confused for a moment, then it hit me... my head is probably bruised from when I ran into it.

"I ran into the door. It's nothing." I said sitting pretzel style.

Zak sat down next to me again and took my hand. For some reason I felt tingles but I think it's from when I smashed my head on the door.

I looked at my hand to see a deep cut I didn't notice was there.

"Ow!" I screamed in pain. The pain I didn't feel until now. I tried pushing my arm to myself but Zak wouldn't let go.

"Stop putting pressure on it, more blood will come out." He said and I stopped. "Where is the first-aid kit?" He asked and I pointed into the bathroom.

He walked me over to the bathroom and picked me up to place me on the sink counter.

As his arms were on my waist for about 15 seconds I felt tingles, the same kind that were in my hand... I must of hit my head real hard.

He opened the first-aid kit and smiled instantly. "I should of seen this coming." Zak said picking up the chocolate stash I put in there.

Chocolate makes me feel better after I get hurt so I put it in the first-aid kit. Smart right?

Zak handed me a piece of chocolate and started working on my cut.

I hissed as he dabbed alcohol on the fresh cut.

"Stop hissing it reminds me of a snake." He said shivering as he said the word 'snake'.

I smirked at him. "Aw little baby Zak still scared of a itty bitty snake?" I asked in a baby voice.

"No!" Zak said looking up at my smirking face. "At least I'm not scared of getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of my mouth!" He said, now smirking at me.

"Shut up!" I said kind of shocked he remembered. "What's it called again?" I asked him. We tried saying the word for a whole week but gave up.

"Arachibutyrophobia." He said wiping the blood away with a tissue. "Or something like that..." He said pretending he didn't remember it fully when I knew he did.

"Arachi....buty..ro...phobia.." I said trying to pronounce it slowly. "It is quiet tariffing to get peanut butter stuck on the roof of your mouth, like what if you can't get it down and have to taste peanut butter forever." I said as if I was telling a scary story.

"That would be amazing." Zak said, smiling up at me. "Now, black or grey?" He asked holding up two large bandages.

"Black." I answered quickly. I looked at how concentrated he was as he put the bandage on my hand slowly.

I'm having these weird feelings in my stomach, and I don't like it. Not at all.

----

"Yeah she's pretty freaked out." Zak said from outside the door. "We will just finish the rest of it tomorrow." He said to Nick and Aaron.

Nancy insisted we all stay over and have a sleep over party because it will be, and I quote, "Legendary!".

"Everyone!" Nancy shouted softly. "Cookies are done!"

That made me jump out of my bed and run towards the kitchen. There's nothing more that I love than Nancy's cookies.

We all sat around the table eating home made cookies at four o'clock in the morning.

Nothing new to me.

"So, is this going to be the last episode of the season?" Heather asked Nick who nodded his head and ate a cookie.

"I wish it wasn't, because now we have three months of doing nothing." Aaron said stuffing the whole cookie in his mouth. Mindy looked at Aaron and smiled happily, she really likes him.

I looked over to Heather to see her with the same look as Mindy, they loved those guys. But do they love them back?

Zak nudged my side and I have him a questionable look. "Yeah?" I asked and he smirked at me.

"Look at the guys..." He whispered and I did to see them now looking at the girls like every girl would want to be looked at.

Why couldn't they look at them that way when Mindy and Heather can notice and see?

I looked at Mindy to see her smirking at me and telling me to look at Zak.

I looked over to Zak to see him staring at me the way he always used to, I felt that weird feeling in my stomach again and I looked away quickly. I can't feel this way again...all he will do is hurt me.

Again.

__-__-__