"Are you Arin?" She asked.

So she's that girl who called me.

"Where is Taeyong?"

She raised his right brow, "You're so friendly." She said sarcastically, "He's inside."

"Lead me to him."

"Who are you to demand that to me?"

I rolled my eyes, "Bring me to him now. I don't have enough time to waste my time here." I said firmly.

You spoiled my day, so accept me when I'm pissed.

She finally started walking. We went inside the establishment and my ears just burst when the loud music welcomed me.

"What the heck?" I whispered.

I just followed the girl who is famous with boys. She greets every boy she meets. While me? They're staring at my coat. Why? They're all almost naked.

I didn't know there's such a place like this.

After walking against the crowd, we reached a dark corner where long sofas and tables are. There I saw Bad-yong pouring beer to his glass.

"He's been here for seven hours and I don't think he already ate. I accompanied him but I decided to call someone from his phone to fetch him."

"So kind of you." I bluntly said.

I walked near Bad-yong and tapped his hamd holding his glass of beer.

"You better stop that now."

"Aish!" He complained and still tried to drink the beer. I pulled the glass away from him which he tried to reach from me. "Give that back to me, btch!"

"What?" I think I just got upset even more. Okay, calm down. He's drunk!

Damn! He's drunk again! This drunkard!

"Let's go home." I put the beer on the other table and pulled him. "Let's gooo." I said while supporting him as he walk. He's too drunk to walk by himself. He hang his arm to my neck for support. Aish.

"Ugh. Where am I?" He mumbled.

"Psh." I just hissed and faced the lady. "Thank you for calling me."

"I don't have a choice. You're the only person in his phonebook."

"Huh?"

"Go." She shooed us and turned her back.

I just rolled my eyes and helped Bad-yong out of this place.

"What the heck is your problem, you bastard? Do you always go here whenever you're not in the house?" I interrogated him but he just laughed like a drunk dog. Amp.

I finally managed to get him out of this very loud place, crowded by people who don't have enough penny for a cloth. Tsk.

"Where's your car?" I asked him but I turned out to be asking myself.

I looked around and saw his car parked a few meters away. I walked him there as if I'm helping a patient.

I let him sit on the shotgun seat and of course, I'll drive. I sat on the driver's seat and turned the car on. Good thing this car is automatic.

I looked at Bad-yong with a glare and sighed. He's still awake but unconscious. Okay, how is he doing it? He's tipsy.

I want to slap him but I'm worried about Taeyong. Maybe later. I'll ask for Taeyong's permission.

"What are you doing with your life?" I whispered. He just looked at me and gave me a goofy smile.

"Who are you?" He asked.