16

Explicit and I still suck so

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't realize."

He awoke cold and to Nyala's sweet voice sounding not so sweet. He rubbed at the sleep in the corner of his eyes and opened them to a too damn bright room. What the fuck happened to his curtains?

Nyala was pacing back and forth in front of the bed, phone pressed to ear. Her worried eyes flickered to Harry as he let out a groan.

This hangover would be a killer to get over.

"You're not even concerned with where I've been all night." Nyala realizing Harry was getting up fled the room, shutting the door behind her.

He struggled in pulling himself to the edge of the bed from the massive pounding going on in his head. It was like a fucking construction site in there. And the bright fucking light didn't help. He would have gotten up, but getting up meant throwing up as well and he wasn't doing that. Not today.

A couple minutes could have gone by, he didn't know because he was in and out of consciousness like a bulb that needed changing. He thought he heard the door to his room opening and he could have been imagining the sink of the bed but he was completely sure that was Nyala on top of him. He sat up slightly only to meet her lips.

Apparently she didn't give one shit that Harry was fucking shot, his mouth was dryer than the Sahara desert because of last night.

"Ny – what are you doing?" he murmured, pulling away from her face.

She didn't answer, instead she continued, biting his lower lip and giggling as they lowered down to the mattress. Morning breath was a bitch but her kisses made it worth it. And god he could do this all day, having her sweet thighs pinning him down with her pouty lips on his all day. But he pulled away again, breathless and breathing hard.

"As much as I love this, morning breath and hangovers are killers."

She drew back and pouted like a little girl, he wanted to call her his so badly at the sight. "No? Not even - " she nipped at his neck and he groaned barely holding the strength to keep his eyes open and enjoy this. He wondered if she truly was drunk last night because he was atleast a little spotty right now, except on the sex. " – this?"

"You really wanna fuck your sad ass neighbor right now?"

"I didn't know you were Uriel."

He laughed and pinched his fingers over his eyes. If could have one wish right now it'd be for a new brain so he could fuck her properly.

She sighed after a minute and got off him leaving him uncomfortably cold. "I have to go actually."

He sighed too, and fell back onto the mattress. The part where she left, expected. Yet he couldn't shake the disappointment in him. He always knew it was due, because it was like Nyala had a timer on her. And once it was up she vanished. She was like a dream he couldn't believe he had, because that had to be the only comparable thing she was to him in this life: a dream. He couldn't possibly comprehend why someone like her would want someone like him, especially because of all the shitty things he's done in the past. But she didn't know that.
Not yet at least.

He found himself three days later staring at the latest advertised gadget regretting the purchase immediately because he was still in debt from handing off all that money to his fucking dealer. Who hasn't made an appearance in fucking days.

Lola joined him at the front, her blue hair now a short pixie cut. It made the short girl seem more approachable than she actually was. But all she needed to do was open her mouth and people would scurry away.