Chap. 3: Decisions

"Surrender or all of you will die." Mason gazed down at Will from afar. Red aura was surround him, along with the Thorn Flowers. "You have ten seconds, Will. Ten.." Will grimaced as he started counting. It's happening all over again..

Coincidentally, Dipper sprang the shack's door open and accidentally tumbled over the ground. His face fell. "Dipper, hey! What's wrong with you? And where's Will?" He looked up to see (y/n). Immediately, he shot up and clamped his hands on her shoulders. "It's horrible. Will is injured, and-and I saw another version of me! His arm had been sliced off and, he told me to run away! You gotta go after him and help him! He's danger!"

"Hold up! Another version of you?! What are you talking about?"

"Nine.. Eight.." Mason ferociously stared down at Will, in a ruthless manner. He didn't seem to care what type of move Will makes, as long as he gets an answer. Will, on the other hand, didn't know what to do. He clenched his remaining fist as he grinded his teeth.

"Yellow clothes..?" It then clicked (y/n). She gasped and covered her mouth. Dipper and Mabel narrowed their brows in confusion. "It can't be.. They're back..? Already? After all these.. That's impossible.."

"What do you mean? Wait. You know him?" Dipper asked desperately. He shooked (y/n), insisting her to stop mumbling things and explain. "(y/n)! Tell me who he is! What is he?! What is he aiming for?!"

"Seven.." Back to Mason, Will ducked his head down and didn't answer. Letting him continue his countdown. His bangs were covering the portion of his eyes. Sweat trickled down his cheek and neck.

"He's.. He's..a Cipher version of you." (y/n) managed to croak out. She planned to say it strongly but it came out weak. "He's a danger to Gravity Falls. I-I don't know why Bill created them b-but they existed before you guys did. They were a threat to the human kind. I'm sure you two are confused but.."

"That man,"

"Six.. Five.." Mason furrowed his brows and paused for a bit to talk to Will. "Hey. Why are you just wilting there? Do you even know what's going to happen to you if you don't answer? Your friends still die. You still die, and nothing changes that."

"..is my brother." (y/n) continued.

"Brother? H-How? Why?"

"He was created by Bill, isn't he? That makes him our brother. It was fine to have another sibling in the family but..that person wasn't anything like us. He'd try to kill everything. He doesn't care who dies. Humans, demons and even his own family. His sister was with him, for she loves pain and violence. The best option when you stumble up to him..is to try to avoid a fight or escape before he starts counting from ten."

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later. For now, let's save Will!" (y/n) grabbed their wrists and ran out of the shack. Though, before they did, she ordered Wendy to watch the shack for them. She just replied by "whatever".

Mason heaved out a heavy sigh. "This is infuriating me." The Thorn Flowers began blooming and charging white light from their stigma. "If you don't speak up, I'll kill you. Honest, you, your friends and every single being in this filthy world will die by my hands."

"Now hurry up and answer the question. Which do you choose?" He then continued his counting. "Four.. Three.. Two.." Will unexpectedly got properly to his feet, still having his head casted down. Thus, Mason stared at him apathetically and noticed his motive. "Oh. I see.. You're giving up. Good choice--"

"Death." Will cutted him off. He slowly raised his head, revealing his eyes to be completely black. "I choose death." His voice sounded raspy. "I will die, for my friends." Mason chuckled a bit and slithered a small smile in his face.