"Is case of what?" Liam asked, his voice getting louder.

"In case we had a chance to catch one of them," said Lydia.

Scott walked closer to him. "If we can't make the school a fortress, then maybe we can make it a trap."

Liam nodded to Hayden and said, "They're coming for her, doesn't that mean she's the bait?"

By this time, Hayden had woken up. She held a terrified, but angry look on her face.

Liam slammed the chains back down into the bag.

"Liam," Lydia said cautiously. "We brought her here to protect her."

Liam nodded, "And now she's bait."

Hayden stood up. "Am I?"

"No. No one's bait," Scott defended. "But we can't be bodyguards to everyone every night."

"Then why aren't we talking to Stiles's dad? Why aren't we doing something better than hiding in a school?" Liam was angry.

"Because we still don't know anything about them or what they want, okay? They're winning and we don't even know what the game is."

"What if they come in here and those things don't work?" Liam pointed to one of the jammers. "What if you have an asthma attack again? What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know," Scott said quietly.

"This plan sucks!" Liam yelled.

"You got a better one?" Scott asked. Liam's face relaxed as he realized he had no answer. "Kid's are dying! And she's next. So, somebody has to do something. Somebody has to save everyone. So somebody's got to be the bait!"

Brianna closed her eyes, mentally face palming at what Scott said. Scott realized what he said but there was nothing he could do now. He couldn't take back what was already said. His head fell to the ground in shame.

Liam came closer to Scott so they could talk privately. "Scott. Promise me you'll do everything you can to save her. Scott... Promise."

Scott looked him right in the eyes and said, "I'll do everything I can. I promise."

"Guys..." Hayden said, digging through her bag. "I think I might need a little help right now. I forgot my pills. I have a bottle in my locker. I-I can get them, but..."

"I'll get them," Brianna offered. "What's your combo?"

Brianna thought that if she went and got the pills, something might change tonight. Scott was the one to get them in her dream.

"No, I'll get them. I think you should stay here," Scott argued.

"Scott-"

"It's okay, Bri. Just stay here with them." Brianna found no use to argue with him so she let Scott go.

"5, 25, 16," Hayden said.

Brianna helped Scott move the things from the door. Scott opened the door and left the locker room.

"Hurry. I'll keep watch," Lydia said to him.

Brianna left Lydia by the door and went back to where Hayden and Liam were.

"What ever happens tonight, don't be scared. We look out for each other, got it?" Brianna said to them and they nodded.

While Brianna was talking to them, they didn't even notice Lydia wonder off into the hallway. Her and Scott both being pulled into the mind game the Dread Doctors were pulling. The same game they did to Malia, minutes before.