God's Choice (Chp.26)

CHANELLE NIA LAWRENCE

Even if we broke up. I still have feelings for you. Even though I did you dirty I still have feeling for you. You are my legal husband . My baby father of my 4 kids. We adopted a child together that was one of our friends kids.

I sat near Asia grave. I use to visit her very single year old. Her birthday, I've visited those people who can read he mind of a dead person.. Asia told me 'Thank you for taking care of Japan'. After some my crazy ex-bestfriend killed her over a guy and she didn't even do anything

It's time my soul needs to be put to rest. I've killed 2 people and I've asked God for forgiveness .

I got a call, I answered it before leaving a flower on Asia grave and saying goodbye .

It was Mateo. "Hello?" I answered.

"Chanelle can i talk to you" he said.

"Uh sure, why not" I said.

"Ok thanks, meet me at my house in the next hour" he said.

"Okay" i nodded hanging up the phone

"Goodbye Asia, see you on your birthday" I said walking out the cemetery.

I drove back home, to take a shower and meet Mateo.

I dressed in

Since Me & The twins and Jayla & Kayla are going out after

I opened the door. Revealing that girl there also.

"Hey guys, hello glasses" I said walking to the kitchen getting some food.

"Whats how your just going to let her walk in like that?" I over heard her say.

"And like I said. My name is under this household so try again" I said and sat down right beside her. Causing her body temperature to rise.

"Oouu I like your lip gloss gurl, I seen a duck wearing the same thing when I was in jail" I said bitting into my apple.

"So Mateo why you call me here? Cause I see ya hoe here also" I said.

"I'm not a hoe" She said.

"Your a Side chick" I said.

"No im not"

"Ya you are. Because Mateo came and visit me once a week saying how we going to work our relationship back" I split the tea.

She rolled her eyes. "The reason why I brang you guys here is so we could talk" Mateo said.

"So why dafaq is she here?" I asked.

"Chanelle stop. I need to tell you guys something " he said taking a deep breath.

"Dejzahanee, I can't be with you anymore. I still have feelings for Chanelle and I've been thinking a lot since Chanelle came out prison a while ago.. just please understand can we still be friends? And Chanelle can we fix our marriage ?" He said..

I looked towards Dejzahanee she was on the verge of crying. I pulled her into a hug " I know how it feels, but I'll make a decision" I said.

"I'll think about it Mateo.. but that's kinda cruel since I'm right here but classy" I said

I took Dejzahanee hand and walked her outside. "I'm problably a bitch but I have feelings" I said as she cried heavily into my arms.