Kids

2 years later..

JAIDEN ALISHA BOLWES

Chanelle wants Dad back after her boyfriend Abused her and the twins share. Mahogany and Micah are twins girl there 2 years old born on March 23th .

Mahogany on the left and Micah on the right

They actually look like Chanelle and Dad. I've seen Chanelle boyfriend before his name is Matthew .

Mahogany Noelle Noni Rodriguez.

Micah Nalani Nina Rodriguez

Smh I'm in love with the name Noelle and Nalani 😍

My loves but I only see them like once or twice a month... Me and Zion are still together😋 but I've been sick for the past few days I think it's Stomach Virus .

I went over to Chanelle boyfriend house.

I knocked on the door. He answered 🙄.

"Hey Matthew " I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey Jai" I let me in

"It's Jaiden to you" I came in hearing it was pitch slient.

"Oh and, there not here.. they went to Walmart for a quick second" he shut the door.

"Uh Okay well tell them I passed by" I said getting up from the couch.

"No its alright they left a few minutes ago they'll be back soon" he said pulling me back on the couch.

"Uh excuse me?" I said trying to get out his grip but he was stronger than me.

Y'all know what happened he raped her . I didn't want to do to detail because know I find it disgusting plus in watching a Christmas movie rn and it's 10:34 pm (March 14).
I'm watching Almost Christmas btw.

I'm sorry for your dirty and freaky views out there 😂🤗.

-Nique