The first and last.

JAIDEN ALISHA BOLWES.

It's Thrusday morning, I woke up to Yelling and screaming. I just sighed and took a shower getting ready for school.

Smh I went into The twins room seeing Jalen walking out the room

"Get ready" I shook Jessica.

"Why?" She groaned .

"Because we got school dummy" I laughed

"Smh ion wanna go bruh" She kissed her teeth.

"Just come" I said .

She rolled out of bed and got ready.

I walked downstairs seeing Mom making breakfast "Hey momma" I kissed her cheek.

"Hey Jai " She handed me my plate.

"Why you guys always arguing over nothing,  it's really annoying gosh" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Jaiden shut up" She

"It is mom! I hate waking up to y'all yelling" I said walking into Japan bedroom.

Japan chose the room on the main floor because she said if anything 'She can be the closest to the door'.

"Hey Penny, could you drop us off at school" I asked.

"Ok fine cause I wanna get out this Damn house too" She said shrugging too fit into her jeans pants.

"Haha your too thick for your jeans" I laughed.

"Shut up" She giggled .

We got to school and went our separate ways.

I seen my boyfriend Zion..

"Hey babe" I hugged him.

"Hey JJ" he kissed me.

We walked into the school.

"Come on baby" I grabbed my hand as we walked into are hang out spot meeting with the squad.

"Hey Jaiden" they all greeted me..

I sat on the couch beside my bestfriend Khloe..

"Hey Khloe" I smiled.

"Hi hi JJ" She took a picture with me.

"Wassuh J" my other friend Larissa came up to me .

She's so annoying though "Hey lar" I hugged her.

ZION XAVIER MYLES

"She did it perfect fham, she went down on it too" Harisson grinned the air.

"Zion is missing out big time" Keon laughed with Rex & Sawyer.

"Frfr" Rex said.

"I got a blow yesterday when I came over by Khloe house Damn it was good" Sawyer eyes rolled back.

Jaiden & Zion.

Khloe & Sawyer.

Marissa & Harisson.

Ladiqua & Keon.

Adriana & Rex

Jaiden pov

Adrianna & Ladiqua came. I don't like Ladiqua with a passion she slept with the whole basketball team and Keon still wants her.. Keon & I go way back  he's the only reason how I'm dating Zion🙂..

●●●

Class started.. I'm in honor roll so🤑.. I just taking photos and things.. untill second period started..

I bumped into my ex bestfriend Michelle 🙄.

"Hello Jaiden" She looked down.

Hey Michelle" I said sadly walking away.

I kinda missed our relationship but after what she did I'll never forgive her. She slept with my Ex Chad.. she said because 'I had too, I didn't want them to hurt you'.

But I always asked who's 'them' and she never told me.. I've knew Michelle since I started school she was my first friend💔.

I brushed it off then walked Jessica to her next class.

"Michelle has been always bugging me about you" She said.

"So?" I said.

"Why don't you just forgive her" She said scratching her nose.

"Because after what she did" I sighed.

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes.

JAPAN GABRIELLE-KENYA PARC

I'm home, all Mateo is doing is watching TV and eating all the candy while Chanelle is at work.. I'm so bored in the house you know what? I'm going to get a job because since I quit my job in January I've been useless and always bored.. I use to work as a School assistant but they weren't paying me enough money because of my skin color🙄. I'm sick and tired of what this world has become..

I got fixed up and left.. without a Peep nor poh..

I drove until to a Hair salon.

"Hey how may I help you today?" The kind darkskin lady asked.

"I seen your sign for wanted help so can I apply?" I asked.

"Yeah sure but one question, have you ever had an experience of being a hair dresser?" She asks.

"Uh I've never worked for somebody but I have a popular at home hair dresser though. Is that good enough" I replied.

"Oh ok, here you go" She handed me a papers .

The paper said I'll get paid 70 dollars a day plus my tips wow imma be successful & poppin'.

"Ok alright thank you" I smiled handing her back the papers.

Let's see how this goes💩.

First real chapter of this book? How you guys like it? Japan getting a job😇.. they all grown up but are they actually🤔. . Stay tuned.

-Nique the hoe slayer😤🤑🤑.

776 words .