It's Important ya feel ?¿

:( JESSICA TEJUANA BOWLES :)

I hope nothing else happens to the people that I know and Love 💖.. Good things nothing happened to Jaiden because I would have been terrified Jaiden & I are really close I'm close with Japan too but you problably don't get it😐,

I'm doing my English Homework, to be honest I hate English because I grew around people who use Slang.. Plus Atlanta people use alot if it..

I'm born in Michigan, raised in North Carolina, Atlanta & California. Each state I spent 4 years in.. but we problably won't move again because we all love Cali🌴🍍❤.

"Jess, Help me with question 4" Jalen said because we have all the same classes.. I hate it it's like I have a dad at school also he's always watching over me, it's annoying because I really like a kid named Jacceques..

"Mr.Frankstien, stabbed the dog four times, the verb is Mr.Frankstien and  Dog" I read my paper. I swear this supply teacher is giving us grade 6 work, after we are in grade 11 🙄.

"Ok thanks " He said.

"Your welcome lil bro" I smiled knowing he'll get chessed.

"Smh Jess, I'm the older one Damn! I was born before you 3 minutes before you" he said smiling but still getting mad.

"No dad said I'm older"  I said stomping my foot on my bed.

He looked at me then we both ran out the room.

"Daddy!!" I yelled, don't think like that I only call his old ass that only when I want something.

"What?" He said.

"Who was born first ? Me or Jay?" I asked putting my hand on my hip.

"It's was Jalen" he sighed.

"Im asking mom when she gets home" I said as Japan & Jaiden came throw
the door laughing their butt off.

JAIDEN ALISHA BOLWES 🍍🌴..

Yes I'm out the hospital but they put on a watch on me,  I have to press this button if it happens again. To be honest how much I love my bed I'm not sleep in it after that.. I'll just sleep in Japans room , it's ight because she has a king size bed & a couch.. plus I could just sleep over at Zion sometimes❤, I mean most of the time because I'm not trying wake up 7 am . Of b.s Tuesday😑 no no no🙄.. they could like chipmunks fighting over a acorn.

Japan made me read a meme from her phone someone made it was so funny to me.

Imagine or read it with a Madea voice😂😂.

"I'm out" Jalen said walking out..

Not even a good ten minutes I was in the house and they're arguing already..

"Mateo, you're so useless Damn.. you can't even wash the Damn dishes?" She yelled.

"Uh did you know, I work also? From home and work?! And you know how to do is nag from blonde ass off" he yelled back.

"So do I? I work, I pay bills , I make the kids breakfast!! So try again because all you know how to do is give me stress god damn it Mateo! Since you all famous with your 70 million (fake) followers. You think your all that? You think you can't do anything in the house so everyone can do it for you"

"All you now how to do is nag" dad said.

"I'm done! I'm completely done with this bull crap! Like Jesus" Jessica yelled coming in the kitchen.

MATEO POV

I don't like her, I lost my feelings for her. I I've caught her cheating on me once. It was when the kids were little I only stayed into the relationship because of the kids. The twins were only 11 and Japan wad 13 and Jai was 12..

We made up but since she started to act differently nowadays and been going to 'Work' She acts different,  I've called her workplace to check on her they said she wasn't there.

I been acting like a little hoe. Crying and getting Depressed over this 'Woman' . She accused me of Cheating more then once and I never did she's the one who cheats not me . I just want the Jaiden & the twins to graduate so they could be independent then I'm dropping our marriage unless someone is fixing it. I don't even think imma wait till the twins graduate because I just want to he a free man with no hoes on my line. I got married to Young to even experience life . I cuffed her when we were only 20 .

I just want to be a free man with no worries expect worrying about my mother, my Son and 3 daughters , and still even if Japan isn't my blood or a human I made , I still Love her I grew her to the lady she is today..