Err (Chp.24)

2 year later💣

JAIDEN ALISHA BOLWES

today's the day momma gets out from jail. She has tried to escape but it hasn't succeeded i told her don't do it either anyway. But she got put for a another year because she killed someone.

Baby Kendyll ain't so big no more. She's 2 . And real talkative now she has friend outside the family she keeps on asking 'do I have a daddy' it really breaks my heart because she doesn't have one and I don't know how to tell her.

Me and Kendyll are going to take a bathe and pick up Mother and we already gathered the family at Dads house and everyone thinks mom coming out next month.

I could never put my whole family in one house for 3 hours at least so I pulled it off telling some people.im having a other kid but I'm actually not.

~

Me & Kendyll are walking into the Jail house.

"How may I help you?" The lady asked.

"Yes I'm here to pick up Chanelle Lawrence-Bowles" I said.

"Oh okay, we'll please follow Officer Joe" I pointed to a hot ass guy.

He's hair was in a silk ass bun.

I picked him Kendyll and put her on my waist.

"Whats your name?" He asked

"Jaiden"

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said making me blush.

"Whats lil one?"

"Kendyll" I said.

"Y'all are cute" he said as we walked into a elevator

"Your mom is Ms.Lawerence?"

"Yep.. Ken Ken wanna food after we get grandma?" I asked.

"Yeah mommy"

"Wait aren't you like 15 or something?" He laughed.

"I'm 21" I said as Kendyll feel asleep on my shoulder.

"Wanna catch a movie sometime?" He asked as we pasted floor 4

"How old are you?" I asked .

"23" he looked in my eyes.

He has green eyes. "Ok then sure" I handed him my phone.

He flashed me a smile.. as we exit the elevator now on floor 7. We passed about 19 cells on each side.

"Mom?" I asked as Joe unlocked the door.

"Omg Jaiden, baby!" She hugged me.

We walked walking out as mom aid bye to all the people.

"Wait Jaiden... this is you're half Chloe" She said.

"Uh hi," I said.

"Hey baby girl" She smiled at me.

"You look just like Mom?" I said confused.

"That's my twin.." Mom said.

I gasped "How come u never told her about her? I always seen photos of you and her"

"Because she was put in jail before you were born.. plus my mom took me and my dad had her" Mom said

"I love you" mom mouthed to her as we walked along.

~

We pulled up to the driveway. Mom already bathed and changed out her uniform

 Mom already bathed and changed out her uniform

YofavNellie: I'm back out.. new music dropping my new @ imma change it to Mrs.mulatto

We walked into the house and everyone jaw dropped.

The twins ran to mom "Mommy!!" They ran in tears

"I missed you"

The twins are 5 turning 6

The family is back together again.

6 more chapters and after the book is done... imma make these upcoming chapters more then 700 words . And the last one I'm trying to Make it 2000 words.