Fresh Vegetables

JAIDEN ALISHA BOLWES

it's I'm supposed to be due now, I went to the Jail house yesterday to visit mom. Honestly I've gotten over that petty stuff and actually thanked her even if she killed my baby father..

She was talking about breaking out. I told her don't do it because she only has 1 years left even if she's practically living in hell.

I started having Contractions ugh..

I hope the baby still remains a boy. Because I don't need to go threw all that troubles having a girl but it would be really fun having a mini me. But they said the gender can change.

If Davion changes gender the babygirl name going to be Layla or Kendyll

Girl

Kendyll Mariah Bowles ?

OR

Layla Brittney Bowles ?

Boy

Davion August Bowles

OR

Demarcus Devin Bowles

I felt a liquid running down my leg. I realized my water broke.

"AHH" I yelled in pain.

Jessica came running in with Leo & Jalen rushing in.

"Whats wrong?" Leo asked I couldn't even talk I was screaming with all the pain . Jessica realized what was happening and she called the police.

Nobody pov

991: 911 what's you emergency?

Jessica: hi um.. my sister water broke and she's going into labor.. and it's only me,her, my brother and out in and I don't know what to do.

Jaiden: AHH!

911: okay stay calm ensure her to breath in a and out.

Jessica: okay, .

911: how old are you? And the people around you?

Mahogany:Jalen! Come here peas.

Yes Mahogany & Micah were there. But Mateo went to work.

The police sirens became louder and louder as they shut in the house and took Jaiden away.

The got into the car and followed behind thy police.

After the whole thingy.

Doctor: the family of Jaiden Alisha Bolwes please step in.

They all stepped in and seen Jaiden holding a baby. And Jessica in the room. Happy and also Mateo.

"What is it?" Briyahnah smiled 

What gender y'all want? And pick the name . The most comment one Is going to be Jaiden baby name.

348 words.

NIQUE😘