•33•

"Hello princess." I was greeted my a smiling Mark at the cafe. I rolled my eyes and he's just kept smiling at me.

"Stop with that name." I responded coldly to him. I was still unsure of how I felt about him. I did know that Soo Jin was right. I still cared for him but I was still unsure if he is now a different better Mark.

"Why? I like it. You are the princess and I'm your knight is shining armor that protects you from the rest of the world." He said as he grabbed my hand and began walking out of the cafe. I tried to take my hand away from him but he kept holding onto it. I secretly wanted him to keep holding it though. It felt nice.

"I like Sky. You should call me that." I said to him and he's smiled down at me. I tried to not make eye contact with him and walked while looking down at my feet.

"Fine, Sky. Do you want to go to the mall? I saw it on my way to the cafe." He asked me and I just nodded still not looking at him. "Why aren't you looking at me?"

I shrugged hoping that he would just leave it at that. But of course Mark Tuan was not one to just simply leave something alone.

"Are you shy cuz you're with the most handsome guy alive?" I looked at him with wide eyes and he winked. It was slightly surprising to me and I could feel my cheeks begin to burn with a red color.

"N-no! Don't say such thing! You're still so stuck up." I hit his arm and he laughed at my response.

"Awe did I make you embarrassed? You're so adorable." He teased me and I sighed.

"Whatever." I said so he could move in from the topic.

"We're almost there." He said as he pointed to the mall and he began to walk faster.

"Wait! I have small legs I can't go that fast!"