•15•

Coffee Boy
Haneul-ah

Me
Yes?

Coffee Boy
Are you at work?

Me
Not yet I'm still getting ready.

Coffee Boy
So you're still at your house?

Me
Yeah...

Coffee Boy
Send me your address I'm coming to pick you up. Be ready for me;)

I screamed when I read the text on my phone.

"SOO JIN-AH!" I yelled as I read into the kitchen where she was staring at me with confused eyes. "Guess what! Guess what just happened!"

"Mark finally asked you to marry him?" She smiled and I frowned.

"Now you just ruined it." I glared at her.

"Wait I got it right?!" She dropped the pan she was holding and came my way to hug me with a giant smile on her face.

"Hell no! Nope! Not at all! Not even close!" I pushed her back and she went back to cooking.

"Well the what happened that's better than Mark proposing?" I shook my head at her response.

"Jinyoungs coming to pick me up and take me to work." I smiled and ran back to my room before she had the time to react.

I quickly put my uniform on then ran to the bathroom to do my hair and ran back out into the kitchen to eat.

"Here." Soo Jin gave me a plate to eat.

"Thank you~" I smiled to her and ate quickly.

"You seem like a totally new person. I didn't even have to wake you up." She laughed at herself.

"Well Jinyoung woke me up when he texted me." I mumbled but unfortunately she heard.

"Awe he sent you a good morning text?" I rolled my eyes and continued eating until there was a knock at the door.

I ran as fast as I could to the door and opened it with a smile. "Hi Jinyoung-ah."

"Hello Haneul." He smiled and I stared at his beautiful features until he waved a hand in front of my face. "You just love to stare at my handsome face don't you?"

"Ya!"

"I'm joking. So are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah of course. Bye Soo Jin!"