•13•

"Bye Soo Jin, I'm going to work!" I said as I ran through the house.

"Wow, I didn't have to wake you up? You're early? What is happening?" She said her thoughts aloud. I laughed and ran out the door and to my car.

I smiled the whole drive to work. I sang the songs playing on the radio even though my voice cracked every second cuz I can't sing at all. I just ended up laughing at myself after every song while the other drivers around me probably thought I was crazy. I didn't care. I was excited for today but I had no idea why.

<><><>

"Hello welcome to Starbucks. How may I take your order." I said when the door opened. I didn't look up since I was trying to finish something on the computer.

"I would like a small caramel macchiato and um..." I grabbed a cup beside me and wrote the order. "I'll take two small caramel macchiatos actually."

"What are the names?" I said staring down at the cups.

"Jinyoung and Haneul." I stared at the cups as he spoke. I looked up and there was standing the boy I had been texting nonstop.

"Coming right up." I took his card from his hand and then began on like him the drinks.

Like the first time, he stared at me the whole time. I blushed the whole time and almost burnt myself several times.

"Here you go." I handed him the drinks and he smiled.

"One of these is for you." He said as he held one of the coffees out to me.

"Um. One second." I left him and went to tell my boss that I was going to take my break then went back to see Jinyoung sitting at a table alone. "I'm back."

"Here you go." He pushed the coffee with my name toward me. I gladly took it and drank it quickly making me burn my tongue.

"Oh my god." I said in English as I tried to fan my tongue so the pain would stop.

"Are you okay?" Jinyoungs eyes widened and he put his hand onto one of mine. I stared at it and immediately stopped freaking out about my tongue.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I stuttered out.

"Wow. You just changed moods in like 2 seconds. Are you sure you're okay?" He looked at me seriously.

"You have no idea how much people say that to me."