It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 6

Start from the beginning

“Uh, so? Do you want me to buy you a new one?” She asked, clearly amused of Louis’ behaviour.

“No.. but.. Can I sleep with you tonight as a replacement for my teddy bear?” Louis suddenly grinned again. Instantly, Aria’s cheek was much more red than a tomato. This is what Louis was trying to pull off? Niall and the others had a shocked expressions. They weren’t shocked that Louis wanted to sleep with Aria.  Just last night, both Liam and Louis slept beside Aria. What shocked them was how Louis was trying to take advantage of Aria’s weak points. ‘Sneaky bloke’ – Harry, Zayn, Liam and Niall all thought in their mind.

“Oh, sweetie! Of course you can sleep with Aria together. How cute! You two would always do that when we were still in Doncaster. Remember how Aria would always cry if Louis refused to sleep beside her?” Aunt Bella said excitingly when he heard what Louis asked for. This reminded her how close Aria and Louis was when they were still kids. Aria gave a huge scowl at her mother.

“Mum! You were supposed to say no! A mother should say no!” Aria shouted in a defensive tone.

“Why not? You two always do that before” Aria’s mother reasoned out.

“But mum! That was when we were young! You know, still innocent? I mean, look at us now! I’m eighteen and he’s.. he’s” Aria stopped, trying to figure out Louis’ age.

“Twenty” Zayn said.

“Thank you for reminding me Zayn” Louis said, a bit of irritation in his voice.

“He gets grumpy when he remembers he’s already twenty” Liam whispered in Aria’s ear.

“As I was saying, he’s already twenty. We’re older and I say, as a mother you should not allow this” Aria finished her grand speech.

“Fine. It’s alright. I was just asking though” Louis said. His faced reflected a happy face, but the boys and Aria could feel that he was a bit sad and angry at the same time. Louis hurried back upstairs and went immediately to their room.

“Did Lou just got mad?” Liam asked, still not believing what had just happened. Aria merely shrugged at him, worried that Louis was actually mad.

“I’ll go get Boo. Don’t worry about it” Harry assured her.

“Thanks. I’ll.. uh. Go to my room now. Good night – err, morning, I mean” She smiled politely. She hurried up stairs and ran to her bed. She was feeling so guilty about Louis.

“Oh no. What should I do? This is so troublesome!” She stood up and began pacing back and forth around her room. She was feeling so depressed and guilty at the same time.

“Oh divine sacred carrot, why was I so dumb when I was younger? Getting stuck with a celebrity? Dear seven year old Aria, you really do pick out the finest best friends do you?” She said to herself. She sunk into her bed and rolled many times trying to find the answer to her problems. When her guilt has reached to the maximum point, she finally decided to go and apologize to Louis.

She tiptoed slowly around the hall outside her bed room. The boys’ room were just next to hers. She opened the door to their room slowly, not wanting to disturb the others. When she had already checked that it was safe to go inside, she tiptoed once again to Louis’ side of bed.

As she was walking, she could hear that the boys were snoring lightly. She looked around and got curious how the boys slept. The first one that she saw was someone who had completely covered himself with the blanket, probably this was Liam. Then she saw Zayn was hugging his pillows tightly, then her eyes trailed down his body. He was only wearing his pants on and no shirt at all. Her heart suddenly raced making her take a huge gulp. She tried to avoid checking out Zayn’s chest. She looked away and saw Harry. Damn! Just like Zayn, he wasn’t also wearing his shirt, but what was worse was that Harry was only on his boxers. It made her wonder if Liam was also not wearing a shirt on.