In the midst of her quest of looking for booze however, she bumps into someone, causing her to stagger backwards from the collision and into her companion.

Atsumu for some reason takes offense to this, a snarl already etched on his face as he steadies [Name], "Oi! Watch where ya walkin' you scrub—Kei-kun?"

Tsukishima blinks, his scowl fading into a more neutral expression. "Ah, Miya-san, nee-san."

That was just a small part of the reason why and how [Name] ended up in this current predicament of hers. Turns out, the party scene really isn't for her, especially not in this crowd so as soon as she got her drink, she hastily made her way out to the backyard which considerably had less people and for a reason too. It turns out this is where most of the couples retreat to. She had to figure that out the hard way when she unwillingly spots a couple going at it behind a tree to which she immediately rushes back inside, drowning out her embarrassment with more alcohol.

So much for a date.

Ah well, at least there were still some snacks to be had and that was enough to deal with her disappointment of being left alone. She even lost Atsumu in the crowd and he's probably somewhere screwing someone's brains out for all she knows. And so she resumes her so-called 'exploration' of the large house. She might have stumbled into something she did not want to see but oh well, she was bored anyway and those really gave her the greatest shock of her life.

However, in the middle of her adventure, maybe she's found something that had helped her in losing her disappointment. Bokuto leaving her was now in the back of her mind, currently occupied with the way this stranger's soft lips are pressed against hers in a deep, hungry kiss.

Yep, that's right. [Last Name] [Name] has found her entertainment for the night and she's sure as hell gonna milk this chance for as long as she can. It's been a while since her last hook-up anyway, there's nothing wrong with indulging herself, now is there?

A hum of delight reverberates from her when the stranger she's currently sucking faces with nips at her bottom lip, his way of asking permission, obviously eager to taste more of her. But [Name], being one to not back down from a challenge is keen on keeping her lips sealed shut, smirking when he grows more and more desperate as he slowly becomes rough and sloppy with his approach.

Though, just as [Name] was about to enjoy her teasing ways, the stranger's hands found their way to her ass, grabbing a handful of the flesh as he lifted her up to press her harder against the door of the bedroom they both had stumbled into. She gasps in surprise at the display of strength, only for him to take the open opportunity of sliding his tongue through her parted lips. He coaxes hers with a tentative lick, earning a moan as a shiver went through [Name] at the feeling, giving into him.

They now both moved to the bed, [Name] slightly amused when the dude lays her down as gently as he possibly could in this kind of situation. She figures the guy is trying to hold himself back, but she wishes he shouldn't feel like he had to; she also likes it rough anyway. [Name's] mind begins to wonder, was this guy handsome as he was nice? [Name] really couldn't make out his appearance in the dark and the only light source was the moonlight that filtered through the blinds, though it only did the job of showing his silhouette as the window was quite far from where the bed is positioned. It's when [Name] hears his smooth and calm voice that left her satisfied. It was very pleasing to the ears so she'll make do with that.

"Mm, you sure you want this?" He asks as soon as he parts from her lips. "We could just lay down if you want to."

A soft, almost muted giggle leaves her mouth, biting down on her lower lip as she looks at the stranger with hooded eyes, relishing the way he made himself comfortable in between her thighs. "Dude, I made out with you with no complaints. I'm pretty sure you've got your answer right from the very start." She grins, her hands slowly trailing from the man's pants and up to his toned chest, loving how her fingers felt every dip and curve of his abdominals. She particularly took a liking to his defined pectorals—tiddies! Her brain screams—digging her nails into them before resuming the path upwards to tangle her fingers into his soft hair.