Sometimes I catch him hissing in pain. My heart sank at the side of him. The bruise are not that bad but but I belive it will probably takes a few days to dissappear.

"Chanyeol can you wait outside?. Don't worry about him I will take care of him since it's all my fault." I didn't dare to look at him because I can sense anger.

I was afraid thinking that they might hate me because of what happened.

I'm aware of their closeness and how they love each other. Seeing one of the them in pain must have hurt themselves too.

His tense body relaxed a bit at my shaky voice.

"You shouldn't blame yourself. No one knows it will happened. I know you're worried that we might hate you and that was a no. I believe the others were thinking the same." His word is soft as he's trying to comfort my mix feeling.

I turn to him and receive a comfort smile. I hug him and mumble a thank you.

He excuse himself and said that he will talk with the rest. With that I was left alone with Sehun.

I search for a bowl and fill it with warm water and also bring a towel.

Sehun eyes were close shut yet I don't know whether he's sleeping or what. So I just continue with my work.

The moment I touch the warm towel on his bruise he wince in pain.

"Is it hurt?". He nod.

I try my best not to hurt him.

The moment I finished my work I didn't realize I was already crying.

"Hey why are you crying. I'm okay you've been a good doctor to me. Now don't cry my little doctor or else your patients will cry too."

I smile despite my hot tears keep streaming down my cheeks.

I don't know what have I done to deserve a very kind person like him. Half of me was happy that they're not going to scold me for this and half of me was sad that Sehun was in pain right now.

"I'm sorry Sehun I don't know why he had done that. I swear to you that right now I feel like ripping his body apart because he dare to touch you."

"Whoaa my little girl is angry. I didn't know you're such a violent woman."

"I'm not violent okay. It's just that his sudden behavior makes me feel like that." I smile while giving him an innocent look.

"Nahh it's alright. If he repeat his stupid action against I won't hesitate to rip him myself."

I chuckle to that.

"I don't know you're such a violent man." I said in teasing manner.

He laughed at my words.

My heart calm a bit to his melodic voice.

I think I'm craving for his voice. . Ahh I'm going crazy..

**

A week past by since the incident between Sehun and you know who.

Everything was perfect and I didn't see you guys know who since then.

We're planning on a surprise birthday party for Suho oppa.

All the preparation are done perfectly and we're just waiting for the night to came.

The party is held at the school hall. The teachers are willingly to let us use it for the surprise. All of the students and teachers are invited to the party.

I can't help but laugh at Nia who is very excited to buy a night dress for me.

And please believe me I've try my best to refuse but she is such a hard headed girl.

Flashback. .

"Nia you really don't need to do this." I grunt at the sight of her choosing like a bunch of dress for me to try on.

Her eyes are all over the huge boutique that sell a lot of dress. And I'm swear I'm gonna rip that seller head knowing how one dress are cost nearly for my whole year advanced.

It's not like I don't have any dress to wear since my sister love to buy them for me. But that woman over there are demanding and threatened me with his lame way.

"Oh shut up Ana. Let me do this for once in my life. I really want to buy a dress for my best friend and since I've never have one you're the only person that I befriend of my whole life." She snap at my unstoppable refuse.

I roll my eyes.

"You're such an idiot. Being your friend doesn't mean you need to do that. As long as you're there to comfort me when I'm sad and ready to do crazy things together. "

Ughh what am I doing explaining this thing to her. I should have run. Stupid.. stupid..

She pick a few dress and shove me away to the fitting room.

After trying a bunch of dress finally Nia choose one of the dress that I've try.

It's not that pricy because I've brain wash her about how I found it ridiculous buying a dress with a very unreasonable price.

We came out with a simple white dress who fit my body perfectly down to my waist and stop right above my knee.

Nia buy a few accessories to complete my outfit and a pair of five inch black heels.

As for herself she buy a cute pink dress that suit her body well and I can't help but admire how pretty she look in that.

With that we're ready to hit the party.

****

Anyeonghaseyo. ..😙

How are you guys doing?

I really want to know you guys better please leave your comments :

1. What is your name?
2. Which country are you from?
3. How old are you?

😄😄😄

Support me by leaving your comments okay.

I really want to know who is reading my book.😋

Feel free to leave your thought and vote. See ya in the next chapter. 😘💕💕