"Yes, sir." Replies Thomas.

"That's ma'am." Metias laughs.

Thomas wears a fresh and well clad uniform compared to Metias's. His is messy and left unbuttoned. They must be from Dauntless. Maybe fence guards. I have never seen them. But those who grow up guarding the fence stay guarding it. I barely go over to the fence except during Initiation to give the Initiates a tour of the occupations of Dauntless. The last time that we went I was too worried about Tris. So I was not paying much attention to the guards.

"Can you call me Day, yeah?." Says a boy with blonde hair tied in a pony tail behind him. He mumbles, "Why do we have to come to this goddy school."

"Why Day?" Asks a girl with dark hair that is tied in a high pony tail on top of her head.

"Because cousin, Each day is a new twenty four hours. Each day means everything is possible again. You live in the moment. You die in the moment. You take it one day at a time." Says Day.

"Th-"

"Katniss, Peeta, Gale, and Finnick!" Mrs. Stone instructs.

Finnick plops a sugar cube in his mouth from his palm. Strange, huh. Who just random eats sugar cubes? What faction are they from. Finnick barely wears anything on his body. Maybe people like it that way. I do not. . . . Katniss wears stuff like a Dauntless would and so does Gale. They are both combat boots. Except, they are not wearing any black so that leads me to believe that they are another faction. Peeta wears a white bakery apron over dirty pants. Amity. I think that they are Amity. Finnick works with the water supply so that is why he is not wearing many clothes except beachy things. Katniss and Peeta work in the trucks and they harvest the fruit off the trees so that is why they are wearing Dauntless clothes except that they are not black. They have to be Amity.

"Want a sugar cube?" Finnic asks Katniss.

Katniss forces a smile and shakes her head, "No, I already ate."

"Do you find this distracting?" Finnick asks her again.

"We are in school and you are not wearing any clothes so yes. Yes, I do. Thank you very much." Katniss replies as she sits next to Finnick. Peeta sits across from her and Gale sits next to Peeta.

"Hey, Catnip." Gale says to Katniss. Is her name Catnip? No, that is probably some sort of nick name. Katniss and Catnip. They kind of sound the same.

Katniss smiles a genuine smile, "Hi."

Peeta mentions randomly, staring into Katniss's gray eyes, "See Katniss, the way the whole "friend" thing works is that you have to tell each other the deep stuff.

Katniss questions, "The deep stuff?"

Peeta Says, "Yeah."

Katniss asks again, "Like what?"

Peeta says, "Like... what's your favorite color?"

Katniss laughs, "Oh, now you've stepped over the line."

"I know her favorite color." Gale smirks.

"Katniss, I think about that all the time. How I tossed you that bread." Peeta says.

Katniss sighs, "Peeta..."

"I should have gone to you. I should have just gone out into the rain..." Peeta says angrily.

"Shh." Katniss quiets Peeta down.

Peeta reminds, "I remember the first time I saw you. Your hair was in two braids instead of one. I remember when you sang in the music assembly and the teacher said "who knows the valley song" and your hand shot straight up. After that, I watched you going home everyday. Everyday. Well... say something."

I'm not any good at saying something." Katniss tells.

"Okay, that leaves Tris, Four, Al, and Alby." Mrs. Stone says.

My heart drops.

My head is pounding.

Al.

Albert from Dauntless.

He loved Tris so much that he almost killed her. I need to sit next to Tris so she can get as far away from him as possible. I owe that to her. Oh gosh, now I am sounding like Peter with all the I owe you talk.

Alby takes a seat across from Al.

Oh no, we were not fast enough. I rush to sit next to Al and people give me strange looks. I do not know who Alby is but he seems like he is friends with those boys who talk weirdly.

"Okay, class, let's learn about our history!" Mrs. Stone says giddily.

"Welcome back, Tris." Al whispers.

~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm tired so yeah. I put different fandoms for the class students because I didn't know like who to make up. I think I made it more interesting. Should I keep doing this for extra students? If so comment below what characters and from what book they are from. This is kind of a filler chapter. @6triseaton6 gave me the idea. Thank you!! ILY😘