Tris POV

Eric stares around the room until they lay on Shauna who's sitting in Zeke's lap. "Okay ummm Shauna, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." She says obviously scared of Eric's revenge.

"Who do you hate the most in this room EXCEPT me or Peter?"

"Pansycake!" Exclaims Uriah as Shauna takes off her shirt.

Eric gasps, "Wh-"

Shauna snaps. "I like the rest of you all the same, okay?"

"Why did you take off your shirt then?" Eric asks while gesturing toward her flat stomach and Lacey black bra.

"Because dummy!" Shauna replies fed up with Eric, "if you don't want to do a dare or truth take off an article of clothing except socks or shoes!"

"Thanks Four." Eric says with a glare

Tobias smiles, "Anytime!"

"Who shall my victim be?" Shauna says while walking around the room.

"Baby Lynn! How about you? T or D?"

Lynn rolls her eyes at her sister, "Dare. I ain't no pansycake!"

"Lynn you aren't cool enough like Tris and me are. You sound like a demented turtle!" Uriah laughs and winks at me.

Maybe Uri likes me....

"Yeah wanna bet?" Lynn says while hovering over Uriah. She flexes her muscles at Uriah and he flexes back. Shauna breaks up the flexing competition.

"Okay ladies!" Shauna shouts while laughing, "I dare you to twerk on the first person you see and scream Wrecking Ball."

Lynn laughs, "Whatever I'm gonna do this so I can be 'cool' enough for Uriah."

"You never will!" Uriah shouts as Lynn leaves and Chris, Mar, and I follow her out.

We walk into the Pit. Lynn bumps into someone. Her eyes light up. Does she know this person?

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!" Lynn shouts at him while twerking, "WE CLAWED, OUR HEARTS UNDER YOUR VAIN....DONT YOU EVER SAY I JUST WALKED AWAY!"

Lynn totally screwed up the lyrics but the guy doesn't seem to notice. He twerks with her and whispers something in her ear. She laughs.

They hug and Lynn says, "I've missed you Max."

Mar, Chris, and I shut our phones off and go up to the still hugging couple.

Chrissy asks, "who's this Lynn?"

"This is my uh..."

Max replies smoothly for her while pecking her cheek, "I'm......."

A/N: CLIFFHANGER

DUNN DUNN DUNN

mostly because I have writer's block and need ideas about who Max is!!!

Thank you all so much😘

Thanks for the comments, reads, and votes!

ILY