Leave her Alone: Remington Leith imagine. ( PR )

Start from the beginning

" Pfft. This scrawny little guy is your boyfriend? Yeah right. " he said looking pissed.

" Yeah Right? " I ask amused.

" Yeah. You're way too hot for a Skinny Minnie like him. " he says. I look at white shirt and he looks pissed, and rightfully so.

He started took a step towards Fuckboy McSmalldick when I put my arm in front of him, keeping him in his place.

" Hold on. " I say to white shirt not breaking eye contact with fuckboy.

" First off, who the hell are you to tell me who I am and am not dating? And second, you owe him an apology. Then you need to leave this bar before I make you leave. " I say crossing my arms.

" If you two are actually dating then why don't you prove it? " he asks crossing his arms.

By now his 'friends' have left trying to avoid this confrontation.

" Pfft. What are you, 12? We don't need to prove anything to you. " I say laughing a bit.

" Well that just proves it. You two aren't dating each other or he's just a giant pussy. " he laughs.

" Know what? Fine! " I exclaimed.

I quickly grab white shirts face and give him a quick peck on the cheek.

" There, happy now? " I ask.

" That wasn't a fucking kiss. You two aren't dating. "

Before he can continue I groan and pinch the bridge of my nose. Then I get an idea. I can't believe I'm about to do this. Next thing I know, I'm grabbing white - shirts face and kissing him with as much affection as I could. While we're kissing I decide I might as well make a show out of it and rub it in douches face.

I break the kiss momentarily and make white - shirt sit down in a chair behind him. I then straddle his lap and long story short, basically start making out with him in the middle of the bar. And I swear while we were kissing I could hear someone whoop something that sounded something along the lines of

" Get some Remmy! " from somewhere in the bar.

I giggle and after a few more seconds I break the make out session and look at his face. And when I say it was Beet Red, I mean he was blushing that much. I get up, facing douchebag with the most smug look I can and see the shock on his face.

" There. I feel we've proven our
point. " I say smugly.

He sits there, his mouth opening and closing like a fish in shock before he gets up and leaves the bar. It takes a few moments before it finally hits me, I just made out with a complete stranger in the middle of my bar.

" Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I just got angry and got way too carried away. " I apologize profusely.

I turn around and sit in a random chair rubbing my face with my hands.

" No No, it's fine honestly. " he says sitting next to me rubbing my back with his hand.

" I just made out with a complete stranger in the middle of the bar I serve at. What part of that is
fine? " I ask looking at him.

" Remington. " he says.

I look up at him in confusion.

" Sorry, lemme rephrase that. My name, its Remington. " he says clarifying his previous statement.

I grin and stick out my hand

" Y/N. " I say. He takes my hand and shakes it setting it down after a moment.

" Well Y/N, now that we've gotten to know each other a bit better, would you like to hang out with me sometime? I know this place with really good coffee not too far from here. " he offers.

Before I can answer him 2 boys who are dressed between Pirates of the Caribbean and Janis Joplin - Summer of Love come up whooping and patting Remington on the back.

" Oh my god dude! I thought you might hook up with a girl tonight but damn! " the tall one with long hair and a hat says smiling.

" You got some game lil bro! " the one with the jaw sharp enough to cut metal says.

" Hey guys, I'm a little busy here. Can we talk about this in a bit? " he asks giving them a look.

The one with the jaw looks between us before realizing what he means.

" Come on Emerson, let's go back to the table. " he says pushing the one I now know to be Emerson towards their table.

He turns and winks at Remington one last time before continuing on their way, causing me to laugh.

" Sorry, those are my idiot brothers. " he apologized.

" So, about those plans ... " he fades off.

" Of course. I have tomorrow off if that's good with you. " I say.

" Alrighty then. It's a date. "
___________

A/N: Oh my Jesus is this a long one ! Anyways, hope you guys liked it. If you did, you know the drill. Like, comment, tell your friends, your family, your boyfriend/girlfriend I don't care. And I will see you in the next Imagine (which I can promise will be published soon 😉)