qi

smut smut

"are you sure, jaebum-hyung? can't jinyoung-hyung hear us...?"

"i don't think he'll care. he's probably used to it, anyway."

jaebum planted a soft kiss onto youngjae's neck again before climbing off the bed, stretching his arms. the younger was left sitting in the same position, curling his legs closer to himself.

"what's that?" youngjae asked when seeing the other grab something out of a drawer. in his hand was a small bottle of what seemed to be lotion and a... cookie package?

"hm?" jaebum hummed as he placed the items down on the nightstand next to his bed and sat on the bed once more. "you'll see soon enough." he rolled up his sleeves and glanced to youngjae, grinning slightly.

"youngjae-ah, come here," jaebum whistled as he patted his own lap, hoping to get the hint across to youngjae. luckily, he understood and sat himself in the elder's lap and straddling him. jaebum put his hands on youngjae's plump thighs, rubbing his thumbs on them in circles.

"oh, it reminds me of when i was a kid and would sit in my appa's lap," youngjae remarked with a quiet giggle.

jaebum raised an eyebrow. "can you imagine that i'm your appa and call me 'daddy'?"

confusion. "huh?" youngjae asked, not understanding what that meant.

"just do it, okay, baby? i swear you'll enjoy this more if you do," jaebum coaxed, admiring the cute and round facial features of youngjae.

"but-" youngjae was cut off before anything else because jaebum's lips were smacked onto his. instead from one level the next, they skipped the light smooching as a whole and went straight into deep, passionate kissing. youngjae whimpered into the other's lips as his bottom was grabbed, both cheeks being squeezed harshly.

"you have the cutest ass ever," jaebum commented with a sly grin as he traced kisses all over the smooth neck. he was satisfied with himself when seeing how youngjae threw his head back and gaped open his mouth to softly moan. his silky, blond locks would flip around, some sticking to his face because of sweat, which was a sight that merely excited jaebum even more.

"h-hyung, your hands..." youngjae whined quietly as his head was only moving further back for his neck felt too good with the kisses. he was slowly leaning closer to jaebum, eventually pressing his body against the other's muscular build.

"your body is like nothing i've fucked before."

jaebum was grinning ear to ear as he slowly slipped his hands into the boy's jeans, directly having contact with the smooth skin as he gripped on his ass again. he shifted his mouth to move even lower on youngjae's body, planting kisses over his partially exposed chest.

"n-no, stop, i'm-" youngjae stuttered between heavy breaths as jaebum's hands refused to stop moving. the elder momentarily peered down, only to see a bulge growing from under his jeans. he smirked to himself. good job, jaebum.

jaebum took one hand away from youngjae's bottom and instead grabbed his hand, pulling it towards his own crotch and placing it there. youngjae's whole arm grew goosebumps as he felt the hardness that hid in the elder's pants.

"do you see what you're doing to me?" jaebum asked, making sure to use a low and rather seductive voice. the other only whimpered in response and jaebum was unhappy with that.

"h-hyung, um..." youngjae muttered, not able to ignore his brightly red cheeks.

"what is it, baby?"

gym - 2jaeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara