shi

"grow a fucking backbone, bitch, and stop calling me like i'm going to feel sorry for you and your stupid ass."

"you think i'm the piece of shit here? i think it's your fault for trying to hook up with me when you know who i am."

"fine—block me. i don't give a fuck. bitch."

"youngjae?"

"good morning, hyung!" the cheery youngjae greeted jaebum, who had just waken up. he sat upright on the air mattress that made a funny noise when he put too much pressure on one spot. his mind was all over the place at the moment—was that a dream?—but the sight of youngjae brought him back to full consciousness. waking up to the adorable face of his beloved boyfriend made jaebum feel warm on the inside.

"ah, that's right... i didn't mean to stay over but i passed out, didn't i?" jaebum asked, grabbing onto youngjae's body and snuggling close to him. his nose caught on the scent of cigarettes for some reason, but he simply imagined that his older brother minki was the one smoking. "good thing yesterday was a friday."

"mhm. sorry my bed's too small to fit two people, otherwise we could've cuddled the entire night!" youngjae exclaimed while eagerly hugging back the other. his blue t-shirt with a puppy paw print decorating it felt soft to the touch when jaebum's arms traveled around him, just as though it'd been taken from the dyer only a few minutes ago. "do you want some breakfast or do you want to take a shower first? minki and i shower at night so it's totally fine."

jaebum pulled himself away from youngjae and stared at him with a raised eyebrow, questioning, "you don't call him 'minki-hyung?'" the junior's pale hand smacked against his lips as if he were a child caught uttering swear words.

"w-well, it just sort of... slipped out of my mouth?" youngjae asked as his voice rose by two octaves by the end of his question. jaebum dismissed the little slip-up and stood up, yawning.

"...i'll go take a shower," jaebum said in a softer voice after spotting the opened box of condoms on the shelf.

after giving youngjae a quick kiss on the cheek, he went ahead to lock himself in the bathroom. his mind was still screaming about how there was a used box of condoms in youngjae's room, despite the fact that he was literally the most virgin-ish person he knew.

was youngjae lying to him about something?

he was just about halfway done with stripping himself naked before he realized that he didn't grab a towel. groaning, he glanced at himself in the mirror for a quick second. jaebum was too lazy to put his clothes back on; he only took off his shirt, after all. if anything, youngjae would appreciate seeing him half naked.

"youngjae, i forgot to ask for a new towel—where can i get one?" jaebum asked, peeking his out the partially opened door. instead of receiving an answer, he was met with absolute silence.

but he could also hear soft giggling in the distance.

jaebum could tell that the high pitched giggles weren't minki since he didn't even seem like the person to laugh often. so was it just that youngjae found something funny or cute?

probably not, because jaebum could hear him talking to someone.

not wanting to disrupt youngjae rudely, jaebum stood besides the slightly open room and eavesdropped on his conversation with an unknown person.

"mhm... don't worry, i'll come over tonight. ...him? mm, i think he's pretty convinced by now. he fucking loves me, it's ridiculous."

ah, so he's on the phone with someone. but what is he talking about...?

"okay, i'll dress nicely tonight... mhm. bye. yes, i love you too."

(henlo sorry for the extremely short chapter, this is sort of a filler i guess

also any guesses on who he's talking to?)