jiu

youngie

hey hey 8D
jaebum hyung!!!

what is it?

my brother's staying
over my house
for a month, he's
back from his
university
overseas!!

do you want to
come over and
meet him? he's
pretty

pretty what?

pretty

like pretty pretty

why is that
relevant when
i'm dating
you

he's a cool person ok

i want you to
meet him >:-(

and you can
just say hi to him
and we'll play
video games the
rest of the time

please?

pleeaaase?

okay okay
i'll come over

what time do
you want me to
come?

i'll bring snacks too

hmmm

come around 3
or 4? :)

got it

see you soon bb

:-) bye

🏀

when it was 3:25, jaebum rang the doorbell to the choi family's house. he was expecting to see youngjae answer the door but instead was faced with someone taller and tired looking.

"you're youngjae's friend?" he asked with a raised eyebrow in the not the friendliest way possible. jaebum nodded his head despite how much he wanted to say that he was youngjae's boyfriend. the person who greeted him opened the door all the way and let his guest to come inside, shouting towards the stairs. "yah, get down here!"

jaebum stood there awkwardly after he took off his shoes, waiting for youngjae to climb down the stairs. soon enough, he heard loud footsteps and saw a youngjae that was wearing an oversized blue sweater and shorts.

"hi jaebum-hyung! have you talked to my brother yet?" youngjae asked in his usual bright voice, his smile beaming. he glanced to where his brother was standing, seeing that he was looking like he wanted to leave already.

"not really, no. it's nice to meet you, i'm im jaebum," he introduced himself politely, making sure to bow for the older man.

"i'm minki," the other responded coolly, not bothering to crack a smile or anything. jaebum wondered why his eyes seemed to stare at him and youngjae skeptically.

"he just came back from the university he's attending in the states. right, hyung?" youngjae asked, batting his eyelids as minki was nearly frozen but jaebum couldn't tell why.

"right," the elder replied unenthusiastically before turning on his heel and heading into a different room. youngjae led his guest down the hallway and into his own bedroom, taking the bag of snacks from him.