I bit my lip hard closing my eyes at the sensation.

God. He is driving for God's sake.

I moaned again as his hand kept moving pushing me further and further.

I groaned and was about to ask him to stop before he crashed the car, but he suddenly pulled his hand away and the car came to a stop.

I glared at him and he just chuckled moving his fingers to his mouth.

He hummed before looking at me with a smirk.

"You don't look well baby. You look flushed". He smirked looking at me.
"Let me go take Jason". He said before kissing my cheek and getting out of the car.

I just sat there glaring at his back as he walked toward the school.

That tease.

*** Third POV ***

Hunter walked through the heavy doors followed by his father.

He stopped as their eyes landed on the man in the orange uniform.
The man looked up quickly.

Kevin couldn't believe that his brother and father would come and visit. He looked at them as his eyes widened a little.

"Kevin". Hunter nodded at his brother. "How are you?". He asked.

"I... I'm good". He answered shortly looking down.

His heart pounded against his chest as his eyes moved to his father's cold ones.

"Dad". He greeted him lowly.

"Kevin". Bryan said coldly.

"I... I didn't think you would come to visit me". He said quietly.

"You may be a dumbass but you still have my last name". Bryan snapped looking at him hardly.

"I'm sorry". He said as his fists started shaking. "I regret everything I've done. I regret so much". He said shamefully looking down.

"Do you really?" Bryan snapped.

"Yes". He nodded his voice cracking.
"I'm so sorry. I was ungrateful and selfish. I know what I did was very wrong". He said his voice growing weaker.
"I killed your child, Hunter. I'm sorry". He said as silent tears started coming out of his eyes.
"I hurt Stella. And I destroyed your lives. I hurt you, I know. I broke your trust. I betrayed you". He said .

He looked down again not knowing how how to look at them in the eyes.

"I don't want you guys to hate me. You're all I have". He said as a sob escaped his lips.
"Please don't hate me. Please". He said pleadingly breaking down in front of them.

He sank to his knees holding the table as his tears fall on his face.

"I'm so sorry". He cried. "I'm sorry". He kept repeating.

He tensed a little as he felt a hand on his shoulder.
He looked up to see his big brother looking down at him.

"Stand up". He said quietly holding his arm.

Kevin slowly rose from his feet still looking down.

"Nobody hates you. We all miss you". He said and Kevin tensed up even more.
"I'm not gonna lie. I am mad. I hated you. I could have even let you die here without caring a few weeks ago. And mom is still disappointed and sad, but she prays for you every night". He explained.

Kevin shook his head. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me". He said looking up at his brother.
"Please. Forgive me. Please".

He is your brother. And if he regrets what he did, things can be arranged between the two of you.
Hunter thought about his wife's words.

He sure as hell wasn't as forgiving as her. But this was still his brother. And no matter what, nothing will change that. They were brother.

"I forgive you". He sighed. "What you did was stupid. But I prefer having a stupid brother than no brother at all". He finished.

Kevin started crying again as his brother pulled him into a hug.
This feels like there younger age. When Kevin would get hurt and cry and having a brother always behind him. Always ready to defend him and support him.

He felt another hand on his back as he pulled away looking behind to face his father.

"Next Time you do some shit like that. I'm gonna personally beat the shit out of you". Bryan said placing his hand firmly on his shoulder.

Kevin looked down not knowing what to say.

"Come here". Bryan sighed pulling his son in his arms.
"Joe is going to defend you during the trial. Your current lawyer is the biggest dumbass I've ever met".