Phone Fine

Holy crap.
You glare at your teacher, Jimin, as he stands there and grins at you. You hope that the anger in your eyes will disguise the hot blush that you can feel spreading across your cheeks.
"I don't really think that's appropriate, sir," you say mockingly and cross your arms.
Jimin throws his head back and laughs, making his hair shift attractively and fall into his face.
You want to touch it.
Bad Y/N, no you don't!
"Come on, loosen up," he says. "We're going to see each other a lot outside of school and I don't want to have to call you Ms. Kim all of the time."
You refuse to acknowledge that, instead huffing out, "I think you have something of mine."
Faking a surprised look, he says, "Do I?"
You roll your eyes and hold out an impatient hand, tapping your foot.
Jimin scoffs and sticks a hand in his pocket, pulling out the familiar blue-encased box that is your phone. "Oh, this?"
When you make a grab for it, Jimin whips it out of your reach and tucks it in the back pocket of his slacks.
"Yah!" you shout at him.
He pouts cutely at you. "You're being a little rude, Y/N, so I think I'll just keep this with me."
Why does he do this?!
"I came all the way over here to get it, just give it here," you say angrily while holding out your hand again.
Jimin thinks for a second. "No."
"What?" you shriek.
He nonchalantly strolls toward the kitchen, making his uncaring attitude abundantly clear to you. Watching him walk away from you like he doesn't have a care in the world, it does something to you.
It makes you snap.
As fast as your feet can carry you, you charge like a bull at the arrogant man. He must hear your footsteps because he glances over his shoulder, eyes going insanely wide as he sees you barreling toward him.
"Holy-" he yelps, shooting off into the house like a rocket with you hot on his tail.
You don't stop to think about how ridiculous the situation is as you chase your laughing teacher around his house. It's obvious how unfamiliar you are with the space as Jimin agilely avoids tables, lamps, and various prices of furniture while you repeatedly slam into things. He manages to get a little bit of a lead on you, leaping over the couch and scrambling into the kitchen. You slam through the door behind him and slide on the tile, somehow cutting Jimin off from his path to the door that leads to the hall.
He backtracks and heads the other way, which you again deftly slide in front of. He's trapped in the kitchen now, standing still while considering his options. There's a crazy grin on his face.
"Give me my phone," you command, to which he shakes his head. Every time you take a step forward he moves back, until his back is against the refrigerator.
You aren't really sure why he's running from you; he could easily overpower you if he tried. Pushing the thought away, you reach out for the third time and prompt him to action.
"Give me my phone," you force out from between gritted teeth.
"No."
"Mr. Park!"
"It's Jimin," he laughs.
"Give. Me. My. Phone."
"Ms. Kim, there's a $15 dollar fine for phones confiscated during-"
AH!
You give up and lunge at him, shoving your hand into his back pocket because, desperate times call for desperate measure.
You ignore the fact that you're basically groping your teacher as you dig through his pockets in search of your phone. His back pockets are totally empty.
What the heck? You saw him put your phone in here.
"Y/N," he laughs, trying to stop your searching hands.
You yank his hand away and turn the scavenger hunt to his front pockets because you know that your phone is here somewhere.
As you dig around, your fingers brush something.
"Mm. Watch where you're touching, babe," Jimin says breathlessly. "You don't want to start something you can't finish."
You withdraw from his pockets with wide eyes, holding your hand against your chest.
Crap, you didn't mean to touch anything important down there!
It's then that you notice it.
Your cell phone.
Clutched in his right hand.
You squeal and lunge for it but Jimin sees you coming, holding the object up above his head. Even though he's not very tall, he's tall enough that you can't reach it without getting on your tiptoes.
You do, standing on your highest tippy-toes to reach for it. Your weight tilts forward until you're slightly resting against his chest as you strain for your phone.
You're so close. It's been a long battle but it's almost over.
"I'll excuse the $15 dollar fine, Y/N." His whisper shocks you with how close it is. You look at him and fully realize just how small the distance between the two of you is.
Inches.
No, even smaller than that.
So close that when his breath brushes your mouth, it's still hot.
The surprise causes you to lose your balance and tilt forward so you're pressed against him.
He doesn't try to help you balance.
"I'll excuse the fine, but you have to pay me with something else," Jimin murmurs. His eye are dark and a suggestive smile is tilting up the corners of his full lips that you just can't stop staring at.
They look kind of different at this distance, more like they would be firm instead of soft. And they're kind of shiny, which makes your stomach flip over in a weird way that you haven't felt before.
"What can you give me, Y/N?" he whispers to you.
Escape.
Escape.
Escape.
"Nope," you squeak and smash your hand into his face. Your finger almost goes up his left nostril as you push against his face and lever yourself away from the very attractive man who  is also your teacher use your head Y/N!
Your sudden attack on his face makes Jimin drop the hand that's holding your phone as he grunts and tries to breathe under your palm.
You successfully snatch the device from him and run from the kitchen, screeching at the top of your lungs, "TAEHYUNG!"
"Yah!" Jimin hollers behind you.
You flee back into your brother's room and tackle the startled man, clinging to him like a koala.
Jimin comes running in seconds later, expression a strange mixture of irritation and amusement. You hide behind your older brother and eye your teacher from your safety zone.
Taehyung groans. "What did you do, Y/N?"
Your response is cut off by Jimin.
"She sexually harassed me!" he yells. "She stuck her hands in my pockets and felt me up!"
What?!
"Y/N?" Taehyung turns around with a massive grin on his face. "My innocent little potato did that?"
Wasawskdkdmdm
"IgotmphonethanksTaehyungIllseeyiulater!" you scream in a rush.
Then you shoot out the door and scamper out of their house, far away your evil brother and his irritating roommate.

[A/N]
DOUBLE UPDATE 🤣🤣🤣

Please comment, vote, and share

Thanks for the read!
pocketbangtan