City of Stars IV

It figures that my social media pages are still blowing up after my little announcement. I left them alone not wanting to address anything. God, I hoped no one would find out what happened. I've been somewhat speaking to my ex here and there, and she's...unhappy to say the least. None of our conversations are friendly, so it's a safe bet that we can't remain friends. Deep down I knew we couldn't save our friendship...but I wanted to at least try. After all, she had meant the world to me at one point. I put her out of my mind to focus on (y/n). We have to hide our relationship for awhile. I don't know how I'm gonna tell her that if it comes up...I'm also not recording for a few days...I have too much on my mind for that. A light rapping on my door brought me to my feet. I opened it to see (y/n) standing before me. We've been official for just over a week now and I couldn't be happier even though I feel some guilt for the way I did my ex. That will pass in time. All things do. I welcomed (y/n) into my arms and took in her sweet scent, already feeling myself fill with desire. It was too soon to act on it though...unless she felt otherwise, and she hadn't led me to believe she did. "How are you, baby?" I asked. "Good." she said, giving me a long kiss. Unff...I wanted it to lead to something else. Badly. I backed away from her subtly so she wouldn't press against my growing bulge. She broke the kiss and smiled at me. We sat on the couch to watch a movie and spend the afternoon together. After our date last Friday, we've been spending as much time with each other as possible...and I've been spending each and every night falling asleep with my hand down my pants thinking about her. Things are going great, needless to say. She rested her head on my shoulder. "I love you." she said. My breath hitched slowly. Finally, I was longing to hear those words. "I've never met someone like you before...it all happened so fast, too." My thoughts exact. "You can read minds like no other." I replied. "I love you too, babe. Always will...I mean that." She gave me another kiss, and that familiar warm feeling started creeping through my body. "You seem a bit tense." she said, breaking the kiss. I tried to change the subject before she noticed why I was so tense. Without warning, she slowly climbed into my lap. I tensed up even more, and then melted. I pressed my mouth to hers, and our tongues danced together. I tugged at her body, bucking my hips periodically. She moaned my name breathily. I had never felt so horny in all my life. This was different though, there was an emotional connection here that could not be replicated with anyone else. I wondered how that would make everything feel. She brushed against me with her clothed core, drawing noises out of me I didn't know I was capable of making. She undressed herself slowly in front of me, teasing me. I struggled my way out of my jeans, tossing them aside. She raised my shirt over my head and took her position in my lap. God, everything felt amplified with her. I'd never been so eager to fuck, or so hesitant to finish. I smacked our hips together, purposefully backing off each time either of us was close. I wanted the moment to last forever. "M-mark!" she moaned, hanging onto me. I called her name, sweat beading on my forehead. I regretfully forced her out of my lap after she finished so that I could finish, too. My body took forever to recover, and I enjoyed every second of it. She seemed satisfied,too. "I didn't want to do that before I was sure...you know, SOP." She said, catching her breath. "I didn't either...I just...I'm glad it happened." "You ruined your shirt though." she said. She was right, I had managed to splatter my black t somehow. "Unsurprisingly, that has happened before." I said, picking it up. She laughed. "Men." she said. I threw it at her. She pulled it from her face and gave me a wanton look. "Thanks. I'll treasure this always." she said, putting the shirt beside her. And a sense of humor? I'm lucky. Too lucky. I pulled her into a tight embrace, and then she laid her head in my lap. "You're making it hard to focus on anything but you." I said. She looked up at me from my lap. "Am I?" she asked. "You are. It's...torture." She laughed. "I can't stand being away from you...that's why I feel that way." She smiled. "So...how about you move in? I know we haven't been together for long, but I really need you...I can't explain it. I want to spend the rest of my life with you (y/n)." She looked at me for a long time. "Yes." she said. My heart stopped pounding in my ears and my anxiety melted. "R-really?" I asked. "Yes." she said again, smiling. "You don't know how happy that makes me." I said, feeling emotional. "Same here, Mark." I played dirty, but somehow came out on top in this city of stars, metaphorically and literally. All of the guilt and sorrow I felt for leaving my girl for (y/n) subsided and was replaced with a state of elation. She moved in, we married, we had a kid, and I've never been happier. I think about the moral corruption of our meeting...I remember my ex, and I know how angry she is because she isn't (y/n)...but it means nothing to me now. The only thing that matters is that my city has a star in the middle of it and her name is (y/n).