Dumped III

He sped things up by planting a kiss on me that made me see stars. He held me against him by the small of my back. He broke the kiss and nervously confessed that he really didn't share romantic feelings for me, but found me attractive and felt safe with me. "Honestly, you nailed my feelings exactly." I replied. He seemed relieved. "I'm so glad...I just didn't want to lead you on...or for you to think that I'm using you to...well, get laid. I'm not Dark, you know." I laughed. "Don't worry..." I said, cupping his face. He let his hands trace my body. "You are so gorgeous." he said, softly. I blushed, kissing him on the cheek. He eased me onto my back onto the bed and kissed my collar bones, gently biting along them. I shuddered a bit, playing with his hair. He pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his toned body. The bulge in his sweats became more evident as he tugged at them, slowly sliding out of them. I followed suit, removing my clothing slowly, teasing him. He noticed and scolded me with his eyes. "Again with the teasing. You're so mean to me sometimes." "I can't help myself." I replied, tossing my bra aside. His eyes were immediately drawn to my bare skin. He looked at me, asking for permission with his eyes. That shy boy from high school was still in there somewhere. He attacked my neck with love bites, making his way down to my exposed chest. "I'm glad we got dumped now." I breathed, drawing my nails down his back gently. He pinned me down gently, caressing me. "You and me both." he replied, a bit shakily. He looked into my eyes and we connected like we never had before. I looked away, blushing. "Look at me (y/n)." Mark said softly. I looked back, shyly. "You're so pretty, don't look away." I looked back at him with the same intensity he looked at me with. I heard him grunt a bit under his breath. There was so much raw attraction, you could cut it with a knife. He lined himself up with me gently, looking up at me every now and then. I urged him to go on and he did. He slid in, and I tensed up. "Are...are you okay?" he asked, nervously. "Fine, Mark." I said, shifting a bit. He started gently, breaking eye contact with me periodically, to focus on something else. I gripped him tightly with my nails, muttering his name. He picked up the pace and before long was roughly bucking his hips into mine. "(Y/N)..." he moaned, burying his face into my flesh. My breath hitched, and I wrapped my legs around him tightly. "Don't stop." I breathed, feeling goosebumps rise on his skin and mine. "I wouldn't stop for anything or anyone baby." he gasped, growing sloppier and weaker. I felt the pressure of an enormous climax begin to build. The sharp tingles and waves of pleasure intensified with every thrust. "Mark, I'm so close!" I cried. "M-me too, (y/n)..." he panted. I reached my peak, feeling my walls tighten around Mark. He grunted in pleasure, and suddenly pulled out, releasing onto my body. He laid down beside me in a heap, catching his breath. "That was...amazing." he muttered. I agreed quietly, running my hand through my hair, internally asking if that really had just happened. Mark looked over at me, smiling subtly. "I love you." he said. I was confused by what he had just said. "You're my best friend." That clarified it. "I love  you too, Mark." I replied, joining our lips in a heated kiss. I wrapped up in the blankets after feeling the sweat on my body cool. Mark cuddled up to me, resting his head on my chest. "We have this room until noon tomorrow. I think I might be a bit too worn out to drive." he said, closing his eyes. "I'm glad. I don't exactly feel like moving." I replied. "Thanks for making this night so...memorable." he mumbled, falling asleep slowly. Memorable was the understatement of the year. This was legendary. "Goodnight Mark." I said. He responded with light snores, causing me to laugh and toss his hair. Typical dude.