Basketball

We walked around the corner and onto the basket ball court next to the two men  and began taking turns to get the ball into the net.
With every try I scored and could see the frustration on my brother's face after he hadn't scored any .
" come here hunny " I said opening my arms for my brother.
He ran towards me with the ball in his arms and I picked him up onto my shoulders.
" take your go" I said with a smile
He took the shot and the ball fell through the net .
"Yay!!" He shouted in joy and jumped off my shoulders as I let him down.
Sun-min and I stayed on the courts playing basketball with no interactions with the two boys for a while , but I kept feeling their eyes on my brother and I. It wasn't intimidating , they had a calm aura about them.
All of a sudden the ball rolled off of our court and onto theirs. I felt my cheeks being painted by red as auburn  haired boy passed me the ball and stared straight into my eyes , smiling.
Min yoongi.
I felt my heart skip a beat as I stared into the eyes of my idol and I almost choked as a "thank you" crept out of my mouth.
"No problem" he said with his gummy smile
"Is he yours ?" He asked pointing at Sun-min
" No , he's my brother " I said laughing as I saw his friend walk up to me.
"Hi" Taehyung said smiling
"hey" I replied
They asked me if I was from around here and we ended up having a full blown conversation like we had been friends for a while .
" so you do you know anyone from around here ?" Taehyung asked.
" no " I replied shyly
" well you know us now y/n , we'll be your friends "  Yoongi replied with a sparkle in his eyes
" Thank you guys "
" hey , do you wanna come to the coffee shop with us ?"
"Sure why not , do you wanna come Sun-Min ?" I asked cutely to my brother
He shook his little head with a tired face and I returned him to our house before leaving for the coffee shop with Yoongi and Taehyung.
We walked for a few minutes down the street and passed what must have been 5 coffee shops.
" which one are we going to ?" I asked with a confused look on my face
" the best one "  I heard them both talk in sync with smirks on their faces.