"Natsu, do you still...love me?" she asked.

He was taken aback by her question, clearly not expecting to hear that.

Natsu leaned and rested his forehead on hers, closing his eyes.

"Of course I do," he whispered, "I love you. Always have, always will."

Just hearing those words from him made her feel at ease. She was overjoyed, free of any doubts. Her idea of him being with that woman disappeared into thin air.

"Why are you asking me something as obvious as that?" he asked, staring at her.

She gave him a bright smile, kissed his lips and rested her head on his firm chest.

"Nothing. I just wanted to hear you say it again."

.

.

.

On their way out of the restaurant, some random man approached them as Natsu opened the car's passenger's seat for her.

"Hey, I recognize you." the man said, pointing at her.

Lucy gave him a surprised look, Natsu gave him a glare.

"Aren't you that hot looking chick wearing a bikini on that magazine stuff?" he continued.

She was about to speak when the man beat her to it.

"I have a suggestion, why don't you try a nude picture next time? You know, with those big boobs and nice ass of yours." the man said as he laughed.

Lucy was shocked. She was about to give him a piece of her mind when Natsu slammed the door close, startling her.

"What did you say?" Natsu said, turning his entire body to the man.

She could feel something was about to happen. His voice sounded like he was mad. And yes he was.

"Come on, man. Don't tell me you wouldn't want to fuck a girl like that?" the stranger said, chuckling at him. He had no idea who he was messing with.

Natsu's hand twitched.

"You fucking piece of shit." Natsu cursed as he moved closer to the man.

The fellow was about to give a comeback but a fist collided with his face, smashing him facedown to the ground. It happened too fast that he didn't see Natsu swing a jab at him.

"W-what the hell man?!" he yelled, covering his bleeding nose as he lay on the ground. It was probably broken.

But it didn't end there. Natsu grabbed the man's shirt, pulling him up from the ground. And he punched him again, twice. Harder. It was enough to make the man unconscious.

"Natsu!" Lucy shouted, trying to stop him from completely deforming the man's face that now looked like a mashed potato with ketchup all over.

But he didn't seem to hear her as he continued to give another blow.

"Baby, stop it!!!" She shouted again, louder this time. Her were feet glued to the ground, not being able to hold him back. This time, he heard her.

"Get in the car!" Natsu shouted back.

Knowing that he was in a state of rage, Lucy didn't dare to disobey him. She got into the car like he told her to.

Having his satisfaction, Natsu dropped the limp body on the ground. A faint breathing could be heard from the poor man who was still out cold.

Natsu gave a 'Tsk' sound as he made his way to the driver's seat, closed the door hard and drove away. He couldn't care less if something happened to the man. The restaurant staff would eventually discover him in front of the building anyway.