1

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. THEY'RE FROM FT BY HIRO MASHIMA.

Also, just so you know...
In the manga, Rakheid is one of Zeref's pawns in the ALVAREZ EMPIRE ARC. In this story, he is Lucy's brother. Basically because he has light blond hair and he's also good-looking ✌
.

.

.

PLEASE READ PART I BEFORE READING THIS. THANKYOU!😊 👇👇

.

.

.
Days after the wedding, Lucy had moved in to Dragneel compound. Natsu had asked her if she wanted an estate for just the two of them, he wanted to give her everything she needed. She was his queen.

But Lucy refused to live in an estate. She said she'd be more than happy to be living with everyone else in the vast compound. Realizing that Lucy would be safer with the family, Natsu agreed to it. Besides, the main house was large enough for her.

As for Levy, she had also moved in to the compound. After the grand wedding, she and Gajeel had started going out.

Levy wanted to be with Lucy, so after some arrangements, Natsu had granted this wish of hers and had her move in to Erza's house in the compound. Moreover, Levy wasn't a threat and she didn't have a family other than Lucy.

Lucy was now his wife. But what she did not know was that she did not only marry Natsu, but also married the entire Mafia itself.

She wasn't just an ordinary wife, she was "The Wife".
.

.

.
His lips made gentle sounds as he kissed her bare neck. Lucy giggled at the tickle he was giving her, grabbing hold of the edges of the bathtub in the process.

The white-tiled bathroom was huge, a shower on the other side and a tub on the other. Don't forget the jacuzzi on the far corner.

Thin steam dispersed in the entire bathroom as both of them, in the glory of their nakedness, bathed together in the tub.

Her hands went to his face, pulling him close as she welcomed his mouth with hers. He fondled her right breast in return, making her moan in his mouth.

As Natsu continued to deepen their hot kiss, one of his hands slowly wandered its way to her entrance. She felt him touch her there. She slowly pulled away, stopped kissing him and stared into his lustful eyes.

"What?" He asked, wondering why she stopped.

"What are you doing?" She said as she smiled at his cheekiness.

"Why? You're already mine. Besides, we've already done more than this before," he said, smirking at her.

Her flushed face turned redder at what he said. He loved it, and he couldn't take it anymore.

"I want you. Now."

Even Lucy's ears turned red when she heard him speak. She always knew it when he badly wanted her already, just by the sound of his voice.

She slowly spread her legs wider for him, she was about to give in to him...but then remembered that she and him still had work.

"Baby, we're going to to be late for work." She said, giving him a smile and a quick kiss on the lips.

Lucy didn't want to get off the tub, but if she didn't he wouldn't either.

Natsu groaned as he followed her out of the bathroom.
.

.

.
He watched her slide into the driver's seat of her yellow lamborghini, waving at him with a smile on her face. Then she drove away. A black car followed her from behind.

Lucy got used to driving to work with someone following her, either Gray or Loki. However, not everyday. She heard they'd been instructed by Natsu. She personally thinks he was being overprotective, but she never complained.
.

.
D COMPANY
Natsu was signing some papers in his office, his salmon-pink hair neatly slicked back and his black suit without a single dust on it. His entire persona gave off an atmosphere that said 'Do Not Disturb'.

Then a knock on the glass door interfered with his concentration.

"Natsu, it's me Erza"

Hearing the name, he told the person to enter. Since it was Erza, he expected it to be something serious. And yes, it was.

She walked to his desk, a folder in her hand. Her knee-length black pencil skirt hugged her legs perfectly. Sometimes she stayed in the compound, but most of the times she was at the company.

"There's been talk about gangster wannabes operating near the Dragneel compound. I wanted to inform you this, but only after i've confirmed it myself. And now I have," Erza said, handing him the folder.

Natsu scanned the papers, his eyebrows knitting at the center.

"I need you to investigate further on this," he instructed, giving her back the file.

"If you find anything, report to me."