[16] End

Well guys! This is the end! I wasn't planning the ending... but I decided to end it now. I have completely run out of ideas 😅 But I guess if you want me to write another one.. I will. :p

It's been 3 years since High school. Me and Karma are now living together in an apartment and going to College. We're both doing fine. Actually we're going great. We've had a few arguments every now and again, but that's healthy. I still remember Koro-sensei' death. I was out of the country the week it happened. So when I came back, I was devastated. I cried for a good month before I moved on. Throughout that Karma was there for me, so I was glad. I haven't been kidnaped since then, so that's good. I've also gotten over violence. After all, now I can actually get arrested. I still visit Nagisa a lot, and Karma gets jealous. It's pretty funny. The more I think about this, the more nostalgia I get. I can't help but laugh to my my self. Well, although this was a bumpy ride, I'm glad you never left Karma. I'm extremely thankful.

O BOI! This was really really short. But I couldn't really make it much longer because it wouldn't make sense for what I was going for. Well! Thank you for reading!