[6] First

Karma pulled away and said, "That was my first kiss ya know~" You smirked. You had an idea. "Karma... Sorry... That wasn't my first kiss..." "Ehhh! When who was your first kiss?" "Asano.." I could see his fists clench. "Really.." He murmurs. "JOKING! YOU WERE MY FIRST!" Karma let out a sigh of relief before regaining his playful smirk. "(Y/N) you made that sound like something else happened~" "KARMAAAAA!" You scream at him. You were now chasing him through the forest. You were to mad to realize that Karma brought you to the main building... and you were on the stage now. "KARMA IM GOING TO KILLLLL YOUUUUU!" You scream at him. "Ehem." You turn around and see the principle. "Karma... Get over here. NOW!" If you weren't completely angry before... You were now. Karma was now standing next to you. "What have you gotten us into~" he whispered into your ear. "What I have gotten us into!" You yell/whisper back at him. "What are you two doing?" The principle asks while coldly glaring at you two. "Uhhhhhh KARMA RAPED ME!" You scream. "WHAT!!! WHEN DID I DO THAT?!?" Karma yells back. "I mean uhhhh he.... Uhhh...." You stutter. The principle was staring at you.... It was scary. "You two. Behind the stage. NOW!" You run behind the stage and Karma says, "we should just leave." "Know what... Your right. I usually wouldn't agree with you on this but the principle is scary..." You shutter. You and Karma head back to classroom, when you get there the whole class is staring at you. "(Y/N)... Why did you say Karma ummm... Uhhh... Well..." "Cause! I was nervous! That was the first excuse a thought of!" "(Y/N) was it the first thing to come to mind because you wish that was what happened~" Karma wiggled his eyebrows at you. You were now radiating a dark aura... It was scary.
----------------------------------------------I'm soooooo sorry this is so short! But I have major writers block right now so this is the best I can come up with 😅 Again sorry!