[8] Movies

Ace was not about to let his childhood friend be taken away that easily. He walked up to you two and glared at Karma. "What was that?" "Oh nothing we do this everyday~" "NO WE DONT!" You screamed in the background. But of course no one payed attention to you. "Oh is that so?" Ace grits his teeth. Karma nods his head vigorously. "Hey (Y/N) can I come to where you are living at the moment and talk with you and Karma tonight?" "I don't see why not."
          ~Time Skip to the house~
"So (Y/N) why are you living here?" Your (H/C) locks cover your eyes. "I was practically disowned because of what happened a few years ago.." I sadly laugh. Karma glares at Ace for making me sad. "Oh umm I'm sorry  (Y/N)." "It's fine... It's not like it was your fault or anything." Karma grabs me and puts me on his lap again. This time I just ignored him. Now he started to hug me around my waist. I still try to ignore him. He then puts his head on my shoulder. Just ignore. He starts to kiss my neck. "OK WHAT THE HELL KARMA!" Karma starts to laugh and Ace just looks really uncomfortable. "Well um guys I think I'm gonna go... Bye. Ace awkwardly got up and walked out of the door. "Now that he's gone wanna watch a movie?~"
"Eh why not. Horror movie?" "Sure." Karma walked into the living room and turned on the tv. He slips in the first horror movie he sees and you both plop onto the couch. Half way into the movie you are up against Karma screaming. Karma took this opportunity and snuggled against you. You fell asleep in his comforting arms.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't been posting... School has been sucking this year 😂 hope you like the chapter