[3] I'm A Murderer

*Le Flashback *
You were sitting on the couch in your living room, home alone. You heard a knock on the door. Sense you were only 12 at the time your parents told you to never answer the door, so you didn't. But there it was again, knock knock. By this time you where getting scared. Knock knock... Knock knock... Click. The door was opened. You where frozen where you were standing. The guy that walked in looked homeless, he had unkept dirty looking brown hair and tattered clothes. As soon as he saw you, he smirked and said in a very chilling voice ,"Hello little girl. Are your parents home?" You didn't answer. You where to scared to process what he said. He frowned and said, "answer me or I'll kill you." Now you where flipping out. You regained some of your composer and ran into the kitchen and grabbed a butcher knife. The man burst into the kitchen and lunged towards you. When he reached you, you stabbed him in the stomach. You repeatably stabbed him until you couldn't feel his heart beat anymore. Now you were crying right next to the mans body. You came to your senses and called your mom and told her what happened, she started crying to. She called 911 and the police and ambulance came. You never got charged for anything because it was considered a act of self defense. You never told anybody about that, and for some odd odd reason you always secretly hate everybody for not feeling sorry for you. You knew that was stupid, but you couldn't help it. You never recovered from that incident and every now and then you had flashbacks.
             *End Of Le Flashback*
Karma rushed over to you and pulled you into a hug. You stopped screaming and dropped your hands to your sides. "Karma.." You whispered. "(Y/N) what happened?" Karma asked. You sighed and walked to the couch, signaling him to come sit down next to you. The moment he sat down you told him what happened. You didn't hear anything from Karma so you looked up, and what you saw surprised you. Karma had tears on the edges of his eyes. He pulled you into a embrace again and whispered, "baka." You smiled and closed your eyes and before you knew it, you where asleep. Karma carried you to his room and placed you on the bed, and then laying down next to you saying, "good night (Y/N)~"
When you woke up you were greeted with the sleeping face of Karma Akabane. You then suddenly flushed red. You looked down and saw clothes. You let out a sigh of relief and then heard a all to familiar voice, "what did you think happened (Y/N)~" "Uhhhh well... I-I wasn't q-quite sure w-what happened c-cause you can b-be pev s-some times." You say still red. "Ohh! (Y/N) has a dirty mind~" he sang. "Shut up! You probably have a dirtier mind then I do!" You yell. Then the door bell rings and interrupts your fight. Karma smirked and said. "I'll get it~" When karma opens the door, you right behind him, Kayano is standing there. "Hey Kar-(Y/N)!!!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE!!" She screamed. "Ehh me and (Y/N) slept together last night~" Karma said giving a suggestive wink. "WHAT!"
----------------------------------------------Hayyyyy! So I may update tomorrow and I may not. If I do then it will probably be this story. Hope you liked it! (Oh and if you got a update then it was me fixings my mistakes)