Merry Christmas!

Hey hey! Just wanted to say merry Christmas to you beautiful people! And as a present from me to you here is some Karma Christmas ;)

Christmas is my favorite time of the year, especially because my boyfriend Karma gets me a gift every day of December. It's so cute. I feel kinda guilty though sense I haven't gotten him anything yet. He's been doing such nice things for me so I decide to do something big. And the big something was to fill the entire fridge with his favorite ice cream flavor, strawberry. Christmas Day arrives so I do exactly what I was planning on doing. Once I finish that, I start to get curious about what Karma got me. I could go peek since he still sleeping I don't want to ruin it. After all it has to be something huge, something that would top all the presents he's gotten me so far. Before I even got to start guessing what it could of been Karma walks down the stairs.
"Up early I see?" He says as he winks at me. "Yup! Just had to prepare one of your Christmas gifts!" I answered as my lips tug up into a smile. Of corse I got him other gifts that was just the big one. Karma continues to walk towards me. Once he is right in front me me, he whispers, "Would you like to open me gift first?~" My eyes gleam with excitement. "Of course!" I exclaim. Karma walks away and comes back with a small rapped box. My eyes narrow questioningly, this is it? I take it and start to carefully peel off the rapping paper. Once all the decorative foil is off, I see a red velvety surface. I open the box and what lays inside completely surprises me. It was a (Birth Stone) ring with small diamonds surrounding it. "Oh my... it's beautiful." I utter, not able to talk louder. "Merry Christmas (Y/N)." Smiles where present on both of your faces. "Well come here I guess I'll let you open your big present first." I giggled a little and gestured for him to follow you to the kitchen. Once I arrived at my destination I pointed to the fridge. His eyebrow raised in question, but he still walked over and opened the fridge. As soon as he saw the content, I saw his eyes sparkle. I knew he would like it.

       I guess this was a good      Christmas after all